ES Monday 9-19-11

Here's my ES 30min Monkey Map of PASR levels as Red with White dashed lines as Wkly Pivots ... and Volume Profile of the past 20 days on the right vertical axis. The Gray background areas show overnight (non RTH) areas. Have a Fib cluster in and around 1183 as well (though not drawn in). Hope this is helpful.

Click image for original size
es 30m sr for 91911
only my broker made money today- Flat day
No one is too good to improve at this game that's for sure.. The opening is only one of many levels to watch and a very short term indicator.. As soon as it goes above, the bias changes but everything has to be considered in combination.. I watch many factors
Originally posted by tradezilla

I wasn't sure what you meant for certain.. I will keep it on my monitor and watch it... I think the POC is the next target.. Market already went thru a lot of strong res

I think your mind is cluttered with too many indicators, different unproven ideas. You were probably expecting a very sofisticated mumble jumble type of answer. SIMPLIFY your thinking about price action and you will see it clearly, right in front of you !.
Remember I B Open to I B Open, SIMPLE !
ES hit 1201. after reversing from 89. Strong resistance cluster 1201 / 1203 area. If moving strong above this cluster then 1206 and possibly 1210 for next objectives.-The above will be voided if ES moves below 1197.75.

ES now trading 1201 @ 15:31
I don't use indicators at all, only levels.. IB has a range, so you only consider the IB open? What is the rationale behind that?
I have various levels and ranges that I watch and my bias is formed according to the relationship between those levels, but I'm never too proud to learn something new.. I'll def keep an eye on the opening levels..
Originally posted by tradezilla

I don't use indicators at all, only levels.. IB has a range, so you only consider the IB open? What is the rationale behind that?

Here we again, you are trying to see more than what is actually there, if someone tell you that there is a tree blue tree in the forest, do you look for blue? or do you start to question the instructions? !or the meaning of the blue tree among other green trees?

There is NO RATIONAL ! other than make the freaking trade and take your money , dude ! Open to Open SIMPLE !
So according to your method, the next target is 1207.25, Friday's open?

Best quote of the day posted by AL --- There is NO RATIONAL ! other than make the freaking trade and take your money, dude! "

Lisa i follow thw ADXtrent and when it was very oversold like this it shows trends up or down
Id go broke trying to read todays posts and trade. In the morning I look for Bruces levels and see how they mesh with mine. Reading any more here will probably cause a brain fart {for me anyway}. A 1.5 stop in 35 pts ranges which we have been having is suicidal in my opinion. You can get an execution and stop at the same time. Best wishes and good trading RB