ES Monday 9-19-11

Here's my ES 30min Monkey Map of PASR levels as Red with White dashed lines as Wkly Pivots ... and Volume Profile of the past 20 days on the right vertical axis. The Gray background areas show overnight (non RTH) areas. Have a Fib cluster in and around 1183 as well (though not drawn in). Hope this is helpful.

Click image for original size
es 30m sr for 91911
I think the idea of this forum is to learn from each other so we can all become more successful traders so it is fair to ask for some explanations behind trade decisions and methodologies.. I don't mind sharing at all and I hope to learn from others here so an explanation at some point is always appreciated.. I joined this forum because I heard from another successful trader that there are some good traders on here ie DT, BruceM, LisaP.. and it turns out also Al with an unconventional method but I'd like to hear more explanations.. I can assure you that I'll have more than my share of accurate calls and can show off plenty if I want to but the forum is to learn from each other's collective wisdom so participation and especially explanations is always appreciated by me..
The point of the forum is to be educational. So if someone is getting voted down or negative feedback then lets fix it.

I am of the opinion that Al may have some good ideas but find the stop loss and target method ridiculous. I suggest Al start a thread where he can explain his core setups, especially the ones he was using today. Have them labeled with letters..( or however he chooses).so setup number one will be "A", number two will be "B" etc...this way he can say I have an "A buy at 1186.50" then we can go look it up and review the trades when we have time and Al will have less to type. More time for him to focus on the trades. This seems reasonable to me.

If he comes back tomorrow and follows through with more explainations then that would be great. If he doesn't then it is a good chance that he was probably just trolling for people to contact him privately. Then Al would attempt to charge those people who contacted him money to reveal all his "secrets".

Him using the " I'm insulted by this forum and won't return" excuse will be a clear sign that he is a vendor. I'm not gonna beat this to death...it seems that the forum is asking for more info from AL so lets see if he'll supply it for us. I know I'm paranoid of vendors so perhaps I am overly critical here. I'm also still hoping that those who follow Kools method can get some charts up with the projections they are following when they have a chance.

I'll be the first to apologize if he comes back to clear things up too!!!
very well said !!!!
Originally posted by tradezilla

I think the idea of this forum is to learn from each other so we can all become more successful traders so it is fair to ask for some explanations behind trade decisions and methodologies.. I don't mind sharing at all and I hope to learn from others here so an explanation at some point is always appreciated.. I joined this forum because I heard from another successful trader that there are some good traders on here ie DT, BruceM, LisaP.. and it turns out also Al with an unconventional method but I'd like to hear more explanations.. I can assure you that I'll have more than my share of accurate calls and can show off plenty if I want to but the forum is to learn from each other's collective wisdom so participation and especially explanations is always appreciated by me..
Id go broke trying to read todays posts and trade. In the morning I look for Bruces levels and see how they mesh with mine. Reading any more here will probably cause a brain fart {for me anyway}. A 1.5 stop in 35 pts ranges which we have been having is suicidal in my opinion. You can get an execution and stop at the same time. Best wishes and good trading RB