ES Monday 9-19-11

Here's my ES 30min Monkey Map of PASR levels as Red with White dashed lines as Wkly Pivots ... and Volume Profile of the past 20 days on the right vertical axis. The Gray background areas show overnight (non RTH) areas. Have a Fib cluster in and around 1183 as well (though not drawn in). Hope this is helpful.

Click image for original size
es 30m sr for 91911
Market will probably revisit the IB Close before it goes for the GAP Fill Vertical SHORT Squezze in the last hour : 3:30pm to 4:30 pm est
If it goes under 88, I will assume it will retest down but I don't see a trade here though
Second pullback did NOT work , small loss
under 86 is confirmation we'll retest down
The shorts have their stop losses accumulated above the Opening Range and the Thursday's Open: 1194.75
Why Thur's open?
Market has a tendency to go from Open to Open due to the HFT Programs does it about 70% of the time
Second UP Cross Long from 1187.50
Good trade..
Target filled for another + 1.50 pts
Id go broke trying to read todays posts and trade. In the morning I look for Bruces levels and see how they mesh with mine. Reading any more here will probably cause a brain fart {for me anyway}. A 1.5 stop in 35 pts ranges which we have been having is suicidal in my opinion. You can get an execution and stop at the same time. Best wishes and good trading RB