ES Thursday 9-29-11

I thought that we could use a refresher and some basics in case we have some new folks here. Most will know this stuff but hopefuly this will inspire some questions or help clear up any questions regarding the use of high and low volume in your analysis. Here is todays chart with the key areas labelled for Thursdays trade.
Click image for original size
highlow001
Did u see my chart on page one of this thread mike...? The footprint only confirms my entries in the predefined zones.......
Originally posted by Big Mike

Originally posted by BruceM

trying the short from 70.25

Bruce did you have Market Delta corroboration at 70ish or was it strictly the open + pitbull numbers that got you in this short?

TIA
Perfect set up. Perfect trade. Perfect execution. Nice job Bruce!!
Brand new here, that was very good bruce congrats
That was a great job It dosnt get any better than that (now have you installed windows in the shed)

Did u see my chart on page one of this thread mike...? The footprint only confirms my entries in the predefined zones.......
Originally posted by Big Mike

trying the short from 70.25

Bruce did you have Market Delta corroboration at 70ish or was it strictly the open + pitbull numbers that got you in this short?

TIA

Yes I got the levels, with 70 being a minor level, so I'm assuming it was Delta that tipped it around 70? I saw the target of 63 as the LVN and single print from yesterday.

Great trade Bruce.
Thanks folks..Important to be patient and wait for the zones......something I still struggle with some days.....

no windows yet......not sure I will put them in the shed......

not in this in any direction..but failure up here goes for the 55 high volume below
trading same 3's with ya Bruce, uncanny. I obviously didn't post so no need to believe. sure is great to see a fellow with my EXACT #'s
yes Mike....I'm trying to lean on the delta more and more....glad u saw it all...real textbook today
Very Cool Future8tr.....glad to have ya aboard
Thanks, great to be here. Bruce are you using IRT or Market delta? I will have some delta info a bit later, maybe around lunch time,
Trading strategy and setups are briefly given on the platform visit and get more useful information about any type of trading