ES Monday 10-17-11

Here's what I've got in the way of a MAP for the ES coming into Monday's trading and the week. The Red Lines are potential significant PASR levels with any Magenta Lines as "semi" significant levels. White Dashed Lines are Wkly Pivots as per mypivots site. The Yellow line above the current market is a significant Fib Cluster fwiw.

The right vertical lighter Blue reflects 20 days of All Trading Hours Volume Profile. The Grayed out background is the non-RTH price activity. Hope this his helpful for some ... especially when incorporated with shorter term Volume Profile of the past 1 to several days ... looking at bell curves and more importantly, the High Volume Areas ... and the Low Volume Areas.

Click image for original size
es 30min for 101711
08.50 is my last line of low volume support form Friday...low volume today is still at 11.00.
My 2-cents worth contribution. IF bulls do not step up now, I expect that the low-density area below be filled

2011 10 171007

Also here is 30-min INDU chart. Two unfilled gaps below (blue lines)

2011 10 171010
SO I am looking for the bulls to "make a mistake"
Looks like there going for the gap fill
Is this thing going to bounce at a print of 1206.75 (maybe one tick below)?

thanks for all the dentistry advice.
Sorry Della - which gap?
Thurday fri
Bruce are you showing LV at the 05.50 area from last wed?
sorry I mean 03.50
Thanks Della
it really cool that when we come back down or go up you can go to that day on the forum and look back a see what was going on that day