ES WED 10/19/2011

BruceM | 18-Oct-2011 at 4:06 PM | Rep: 47.8k | Posts: 10.6k | mail
I'm burned out from forum life...LOL....but I'll leave you with this today.....we had the 23.75 area marked as a long term Auction high from yesterdays thread. We also had the last low volume area from yesterday thread marked at 1217.

That news event spike blew through the 1217 without a retest at first . Some may have been thinking that my volume idea was going to fail and the 1217 was going to be passed on by. I was thinking that myself. Once we started to get back under the 23.75 long term bracket then you owed it to yourself to start thinking about the 1217 again...

main numbers as I type going into tomorrows trade will be

93.75 - 95

1202 - 1204

1207 - 1208

and 1213.75 - 1215.25 but I'm not sure that this won't be filled in before we close...we'll see

good luck
You mean Fibonacci extension? ---The ES just hit one of your projections! Nice Job! -- thanx for the heads-up!

Originally posted by prestwickdrive

KT projection 1225.25-1219.0 gave us a full projection of 1208.75 / 1209.0
Man, you guys are nailing it, and from different perspectives! The same outcome! Beautiful! Goes to show you that there's no such a thing as "My way is better than yours " It's learning how to play the way you understand it. "You are 75% of the trade! The system is just 25%!

quote]Originally posted by sandoxe

You mean Fibonacci extension? ---The ES just hit one of your projections! Nice Job! -- thanx for the heads-up!

[/quote]
LV area from yesterday 04 .03
It is all news. Rift in Eurozone - Germany and France - will not be resolved until weekend
Originally posted by sandoxe

KT = Kool's Tools (from Kool Blue) which is a form of Fib extensions. There is a lot about it in the My Pivots archives.
Dont forget 88% rule target 1185.25
Della, I have nothing at 04

Click image for original size
2011 10 191508
indu above 11,500
just wanted to pint sthg out...we created a low volume node today roughly in the 13-15 area which coincides with a low volume zone also formed yesterday....we blew through it and never tested it back today, sthg i would think bruce would expect given the theory behind the retest of blown through areas as well as the fact that we we are talking abt a previous low volume area that has a new low volume node created on top of it today

that said, we did test the top of the 13-15 area earlier this morning when we printed the hour lows so i don't know if the retest (once it was blown through) should happen or not...may be if bruce is around he can comment on this
Thx prestwickdrive. (Hey can you get an easier name to wright LOL)

For what I can tell, KT are Fibonacci extensions! He just called that. with 200% added to it.

Originally posted by sandoxe

KT = Kool's Tools (from Kool Blue) which is a form of Fib extensions. There is a lot about it in the My Pivots archives.
I exclusively use a 1-tick tick chart and try to capture 1 tick always using market orders for both entry and exit ... no stops - ever.