ES Friday 10-28-2011

Yesterday's profile with a fib projection pointing down. I'll add that projections down from the O/N high and the secondary high at 1282.25 both have zones in the 1272.50 area which is lining up nicely with that important LVN at that level.

Click image for original size
esvwap10272011
we really need them to flush out those highs with a nice big air pocket...then begin short hunt again
There is no doubt that there is tremendous amount of unfinished business below. However, the 'big money boys' will all want to show a great October on their books. So, the filling below will probably not occur until next month, sometime after the 1st.
selling 81.75..air pocket at 80.50 still...
no question to me that the best sells will come above 82.50 near 85...so I'll be taking all signals short above 82.50 now..

so this 81.75 is lite and I realize I am front running the gap fill
trying to hold one for 78.75 and then the 76.50...I'll have no ammo for 74.50 if it comes
VIX (option traders) is moving down - points to mkt moving up
Probably true and the break could be higher today. Definitely the expectations. If expectations not met? Just some counter intuitive thoughts and Levels to watch.
I'd rather be early. There's been no waste of time in the ramp up. Definitely historically possible at end of October.
I'd prefer higher.
Here's hoping for some happy holidays and a lift that gives!
Originally posted by beyondMP

There is no doubt that there is tremendous amount of unfinished business below. However, the 'big money boys' will all want to show a great October on their books. So, the filling below will probably not occur until next month, sometime after the 1st.
I have 1282.50 as gap close
runners getting nothing today..trying again from 82 even...
want LV at 79.25 now
TV: best month on S&P since 1974