ES Trading for 11-2-11

These are the low volume areas where I will look to initiate, given Market Delta signal.

Click image for original size
noname
Hey Bruce stop trowing indirect shots! You have being doing it for some time now.-. If you have a problem with my posts? Tell me where do you have a problem? I have the time and price and follow up with time and price. You post the time and price where you enter and exit. Grow up guy!

Originally posted by BruceM

late posts with no real reasons ...I'm disappointed in forum life as most know....seems to be degrading into a paper trading forum especially lately....

Most need to align themselves with things they can sink their teeth into...find methods that they believe in. I believe in very few !

I agree with the statements that there may be many ways to trade the market. I just don't believe there are many "profitable " ways to trade the markets...a very big difference.

It's too easy to snap lines on a chart and come back after a trade works and avoid the times the trades don't work but there is no reason for me to care if nobody else does. I'm not out to save the world any more.

I can't compete with paper. Just can't be done. I will always lose.

So if they run the 37 and the highs then the shorts are still in it ? Just kills me !! It is truely the "never lose" method of trading.

I gotta roll!!
I've only posted a couple of times. mainly because I'm new to MP, and ES trading in general, and thought I really didn't have anything of value to offer. I have however learned a great deal by revieving the posts on this site for the past few months. I'm glad istumbled upon it when i did. I embrace the theory behind market profile and have just recently started to use it in my trading (with real money). I wish to continue to learn more on this subject and have been consuming a vast amount of material in doing so. However the market, and experience are the best teachers.

Thanks Bruce for all the valuable input you have provided to me, I know its tough for you to do, just wanted to let you know how much I appreciated it.
it's all there sand...the late post etc... I can't spend my time with that stuff.. too many years trading for that....read my post and go back and look....the chase when 37 didn't hit....yet u got short////all vendor / paltalk stuff...

it's all yours now.... u can take over the forum and I'll watch to see how it goes.....I look forward to seeing the consistency of fibs in action......I'd really like to be proven wrong...many will take this as ego....ok, fair enough but lets see the trades as they happen....most likely it won't happen but I wish you luck

I said it a while back...I have NEVER seen anyone trade fibs profitably as they happen...it is ALWAYS after.....perhaps u will be different...

This degrades the forum to me but perhaps nobody cares....that is ok too.....I've been at this for too long anyway!
It seems as though you are SQR with a different IP.....You seemed to have an agenda from day one to ruffle feathers...congratulations...u won...sit back and enjoy it...
BM, First, I'm not a vendor, nor do I wish to be one, second, below are my copied, pasted posts from that little trade you are using as ref. The market never hit 1237.00, but at 15:22 it did moved up to 1236.75.
Look guy, together we can do so much more. I congratulate you for your hard work with PM, the stuff does work, but it's not a stand alone tool. - .

sandoxe | 2-Nov-2011 at 3:24 PM
Back from lunch. I see that stimulus is driving the market. Will look to short again at 1237.00.-. .....
-------------
sandoxe | 2-Nov-2011 at 3:36 PM
Almost left without me. short 1235.25 Stop 1237.25
ES now trading 1232.25 @ 15:35

sandoxe | 2-Nov-2011 at 3:47 PM
See if give us that 1222 again and the earlier posted objectives. Trailing stp at B.E. or free trade now.-.
ES now trading 1231.50 @ 15:45

sandoxe | 2-Nov-2011 at 3:55 PM
well, it's 15:52 I'm pulling out here at 1232.25.
ES now trading 1232.25 15:54

As you can see BM, I got out at 1232.25 bc it's too late and don't want to have day trades open for now.

Your indirect shots are good, bc it forces people to really look and see if there's any BS! That in itself, makes posting much better!

Originally posted by BruceM

it's all there sand...the late post etc... I can't spend my time with that stuff.. too many years trading for that....read my post and go back and look....the chase when 37 didn't hit....yet u got short////all vendor / paltalk stuff...

it's all yours now.... u can take over the forum and I'll watch to see how it goes.....I look forward to seeing the consistency of fibs in action......I'd really like to be proven wrong...many will take this as ego....ok, fair enough but lets see the trades as they happen....most likely it won't happen but I wish you luck

I said it a while back...I have NEVER seen anyone trade fibs profitably as they happen...it is ALWAYS after.....perhaps u will be different...

This degrades the forum to me but perhaps nobody cares....that is ok too.....I've been at this for too long anyway!
Hey, Bruce, there's no need for me to post. I really thought we can all work together, but I can see that I was wrong.-. You have people here that needs you. I will stop posting, since my posts are not really for this forum.

Right now, next hours, next days, next weeks, next months and next years to come, I see for you the same I see for my self: Having the very best of luck, fun, awesome, incredibly profitable trading experience!!
bruce, you are the heart and soul of this forum, and as such i hope you will still enlight us with your teachings and comments...you probably don't know how invaluable they have been an continue to be...i would not worry abt posts that show no substance or that involve a top secret method...i just ignore them as i am sure most do

thanks again for all your help
This opens an interesting question. Is there a holy grail? If I was to say, YES! What will you think it's? How will it be?
If you where to know the HG. Will you take the responsibility that it comes with known it?
How long will you think it will take to learn the HG and the HG's nuances?
Will the HG ever fail? Or is it that it takes time to find out that it was not really a failure when you thought it was. How big, or small is the HG?

I know, now some of U R going to go OMG!!! .-.-. Stepping out the box is tuff.-.-.-.

Do you ever thought about it? Just for kicks and giggles......

I want just the opposite....please post MORE.....this would be typical of the fib traders when backed into a corner....they would want an excuse to not have to demonstrate over time that they can trade fibs real time. They would want to stop posting!

I've busted my hump here for years posting my trades and my thoughts as close to my entires as I possibly can. Good and bad...folks should see that the first 90 minutes are my thing and then after that my trades don't work as well. It gets ugly sometimes...So now you have a great opportunity...to either rise above and prove it can be done with fibs...or back down....

we'll see how this plays out...usually it is some "after the fact " stuff that gets posted...

I'm heading out for some overdue family vacations so won't be posting for a few weeks or trading. I want nothing more than to have a forum where there is lots of cool and educational stuff that folks can try to learn from and duplicate over time.

All methods and ideas are always welcome here but posting some lines on the chart after the fact doesn't do much. Mp isn't the only answer but is for me...no big deal really... I'm always looking to learn too and I'm just not learning anything about actual trading from the fib posts. Perhaps that can change.

I wish everyone the best and don't want to continue an "argument". No extra words or comebacks to me please. Lets just move forward from here. The proof will be in the posts.

Bruce

EDIT: I'm sending Sandxe a private message so there is no way to avoid this post.
Originally posted by sandoxe

Hey, Bruce, there's no need for me to post. I really thought we can all work together, but I can see that I was wrong.-. You have people here that needs you. I will stop posting, since my posts are not really for this forum.

Right now, next hours, next days, next weeks, next months and next years to come, I see for you the same I see for my self: Having the very best of luck, fun, awesome, incredibly profitable trading experience!!