ES Friday 11-4-11

Here's my updated Monkey Map of 20-days worth of 30min chart action displaying All Trading Hours as a for what I'm looking at coming into Friday. The Red lines are potential significant PASR levels with Magenta lines being semi-significant. The White dashed lines are the Wkly Pivots. The right vertical axis shows 20 days of Volume Profile in Light Blue. The background displays RTH in Blue with "after hours" in Gray. As always, I hope this is helpful for some folks.

Click image for original size
es sr map for 11411

With the mkt being so news driven lately ... gotta take the levels/zones with a grain of salt and watch what price action is doing when it nears any ZONE.
That's the dif.. I don't trade a level unless other factors confirm and I believe I might get range.. much of my decisions come from the factors I posted as well as other contextual stuff... I went [email protected] and 47 and got out both times with a small profit with the bigger goal hoping to catch a BO, not because of levels alone but because of a combination of factors I see...
What is helpful is having a game plan in advance.
You can make all the impulsive scalps you heart desires. This is your own business and is not what is helpful to this board.
There you go again PAST POSTING WINNING TRADES..... I for one wish you would STOP THAT CRAP.
Those "past posting winning trades" you're referring to were hardly meant to show off if that's how you read into it though I don't see how... You want me to predict trades in advance before they set up but many factor cannot be predicted and most of us see the same MP levels so there is no need to repeat those.. Imagine if I called out a trade in advance and someone gets stopped out............