ES SRs and Fibs 11/09/11

Below is a 60 minutes chart with today's session set-up. The blue (1273.75) and red line (1269.00) are my guide lines to focus on buying or selling. If the price is above 1273.75 I will focus on buying set-ups till it gets to some type of resistance. Conversely, if the price is below 1269.00, I will focus on short set-ups till the price gets to some type of support and so on.

P.s. I'm still dealing with MF Global about my money, so posting is a bit slow for me.

As always, the market has the last word and in due time will show us the way.

Right now, next hours, next days, next weeks, next months and next years to come, I see for you the same I see for my self: Having the very best of luck, fun, awesome, incredibly profitable trading experience!!
Click image for original size
sp 500 es 60 minutes 1109110100et
LOL the person that's marking my posts -1 is poisoning he's/her own body with hate. don't do that. You are beautiful, and amazing in your own way. We all are, in our unique way. I bet that this person does other type of work and excels at it, and I my be really bad doing the same thing.

What I'm trying to say is: Just have fun while you are here visiting this planet. When the vacation expires, you are done, and can't take anything with you.......
32.75 all that's needed for retrace
the 38% level from 49
and the field of play line
looking for a higher low above or a lower high below
and not knowing ones methods, I recommend trendlines
will 26 hold?
wouldn't buy spikes, only a higher low above 26
I forgot to mention the youtube video for today's play. here is the link;

As always, check your puter's volume before playing it. Tks

At some point tomorrow I will follow up with my daily chart posted few days back. Sorry haven't able to do that.

Originally posted by sandoxe

LOL the person that's marking my posts -1 is poisoning he's/her own body with hate. don't do that. You are beautiful, and amazing in your own way. We all are, in our unique way. I bet that this person does other type of work and excels at it, and I my be really bad doing the same thing.

What I'm trying to say is: Just have fun while you are here visiting this planet. When the vacation expires, you are done, and can't take anything with you.......

You should treat a down vote as positive feedback. Someone is telling you that what you've just said has no value in this topic and has (perhaps) just wasted their time. This feedback lets you know when you've posted something useful or useless. It's valuable information that you can build on to be able to contribute in a positive manner to the trading community.
Thank you DT. I do realized that. After posting I thought about the feedback and understood that many don't know about Elliot Waves, just so happen that when I posted, the count was correct. What that mean is that there is more to the down side. Knowing E.W. also helps you to calculate your trailing stop. If the market takes you out, its most likely that the count was incorrect and the market is doing something else. -- So the feedback is actually telling me something like "What are you talking about? E.W.? (Elliot Wave) So, I will try to be more explicit when using acronyms. ---- I will post a chart some time tonight showing what I was talking about.
sandoxe | 9-Nov-2011 at 1:19 PM | Rep: 475 | Posts: 270 | mail
I'm still short and looking at retest of 1237 and possibly 1228 as 2nd objective. I believe we are in a (iii) of 5 E.W. down. (as per 10 minutes chart all sessions)

ES now trading 1241.75 @ 13:17 E.T.
I don't think the EW was the issue. I'd only guess the etiquette of posting a positive position("I'm short"), without posting your entry, near to the time of entry, is the issue. The other info I don't see as offending the standards, even if one has a differing opinion or doesn't know what EW means. It was your 1st rth post nd reiterated in your second. Both in the PM.
I don't think members mind a trade entry posted with the promise of later explanation for rationale.
Win or lose, not the issue. The method, doesn't matter. Want to get a message across? It pays to follow some rules regarding the posting of a position.
Could you have left the position out of both posts(I'm still short") and still conveyed the rest of the message? If the message is important, it's going to be better received if etiquette followed.
I'm not Phil Jackson and this is not the first time I've seen this addressed to you. I'll leave it with you and hope it's received in the kind manner intended.
Apologies.
The second post mentioned your trailing stop loss.
Just to be accurate about the issue for your understanding.
I sincerely hope this allows you to see what I'm trying to convey.
I type slow and value your time and efforts, and mine.
Understand your video is not the chosen medium in a forum and most won't see it in rth. So if you must refer to a position, post the entry near time of entry (few minutes). Your entry could have been posted in O/N with your other early am posts and there wouldn't have been an issue,imo. I don't need to be awake to see it if it's timed near price of entry. Addressing this is occupying your time and mine.
It's an effort for someone to post. I don't think this is adding value to our efforts.
Either you'll honor the etiquette or you won't. You'll do what you'll do. Others will do what they do. I'm going back to what I do.
All the best to all.
Originally posted by sandoxe

Thank you DavudS. It was a crazy day for me bc I was not expecting to start that trade when I was working with my charts trying to set-up for next day. I took the trade and placed the protecting stop and the market just keep moving down, I moved my protecting stop down and the market just did not looked back! I'm sure you had have one lucky trade like that. Its one in 100 that happens. It really was a gift to me. I need it that.
I do have to say that I never did mentioned the exact price of entry but in my video I did pointed out what I was going to do.

I will post a video with the trade and how it all unfolded. In the video I also have the posts made today here at the forum, so you and every body will see what I was talking about and where the ES was at the time of the post. I like videos bc I can show so much more in very little time, and I think people will learn something from them. I hope.

Thanks again DavidS.

Originally posted by DavidS

Apologies.
The second post mentioned your trailing stop loss.
Just to be accurate about the issue for your understanding.
I sincerely hope this allows you to see what I'm trying to convey.
I type slow and value your time and efforts, and mine.