ES SRs and Fibs 11/15/11

Below is a 60 minutes charts with the S/Rs for night and day traders. Notice that the ES tested the 50% at 1244.50 and bounced back up. Above 1255.75 I will be buying and focusing on uptrend.
if, below 1251.25, I will be selling and focusing on down trend, with support at 1245.00 for a reversal.

The market has the last word and in due time will show us the real deal in dollars and cents.-.

Right now, next hours, next days, next weeks, next months and next years to come, I see for you the same I see for my self: Having the very best of luck, fun, awesome, incredibly profitable trading experience!!

Click image for original size
sp 500 es 60m chart 111511 srs before the fact
well I vote up ... but the vote went down ..
LOL
Originally posted by redsixspeed

Hey Red,

I've noticed this happening on both the ES volume threads and the ES fib threads....I would hope most will vote on the qualtity or usefulness of the post to the end reader and not for any other personal reasons.....

I vote you up for your post and now is "0" That kid is trying his/her best, probably 9 or 10 years old.

below 1245.25 could mean lower .. holding so far

=====================================================================
I tried to get this up sooner .. had a time finding it .. anyway that 1245.25 is a key area for me .. new #s I have are at 44.00/42.25 but
45.25 is still key ..
got a doji and "last engulf" here .. we'll see
1242.25. beautiful call. post on 11/16/11 will ya! lol

I tried to get this up sooner .. had a time finding it .. anyway that 1245.25 is a key area for me .. new #s I have are at 44.00/42.25 but
45.25 is still key ..
I ran out of votes to vote you up :(
Originally posted by sandoxe

1242.25. beautiful call. post on 11/16/11 will ya! lol

45.25 is still key ..