ES SRs and Fibs 11/16/11

Below is a 60 minutes chart with the S/Rs for night and day traders.
Notice that we have the same set-up as the previous session. Above 1255.75 I will be buying and focusing on uptrend.
if, below 1251.25, I will be selling and focusing on down trend.

The market has the last word and in due time will show us the real deal in dollars and cents.-.

Right now, next hours, next days, next weeks, next months and next years to come, I see for you the same I see for my self: Having the very best of luck, fun, awesome, and incredibly profitable trading experience!!
Click image for original size
sp 500 es 60m 111511 set up for 111611 before the fact
This thread is really for advance traders, if people can't see what is happening hmmm
Originally posted by vasuki

seeing that 10 handle move from 1246.8 sandoxe
One more test at the recent high. I will be cautiously looking for a short set-up. The daily resistance trend line is right there at 1257.75. Moving above that then will wait to see if has support. There's also the 78% resistance from O/N high at 1259. Lots of resistance there. Needs mayor momo and no looking back

Now trading 1254.50 @ 14:34
The test never came around. Price moved down and now is testing my sell line as S/R. .-. 2 min. stoch in oversold. So no sell set-up there. Will wait for a better set-up.-.
Originally posted by sandoxe

One more test at the recent high. I will be cautiously looking for a short set-up. The daily resistance trend line is right there at 1257.75. Moving above that then will wait to see if has support. There's also the 78% resistance from O/N high at 1259. Lots of resistance there. Needs mayor momo and no looking back

Now trading 1254.50 @ 14:34
We are in the middle of 3-day congestion. Scalps only for me at edges

2011 11 161502
Illustration

2011 11 161506
Nice charts Lisa! That resistance trend line s doing a good job :)

I'm tire, need to go jogging, or workout a bit, get my energy back up to 120%

Originally posted by Lisa P

Illustration

2011 11 161506

VIX is now at Resistance, mkt should be at support
ALso INDU... not easy to hold a trade today

2011 11 161519
ES gap close 1237.50
any news? - nothing here
Originally posted by vasuki

yes actually got tweet from Geithner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

=======================================================================
factory said the banks were at serious risk, they missed reporting the downgrade some how ..