ES SRs and Fibs for 11/17/11

Below is a 60 minutes chart with the S/Rs for night and day traders.
Above 1233.75 I will be buying and focusing on uptrend.
if, below 1229.25, I will be selling and focusing on down trend.

Notice that in the chart there's a wedge and the measurement objective is down at 1205.00. Will see if it give it to us.

Later I will post the follow up chart for the 11/16/11 sessions. I try to play both sessions but by 14:00 I was too tire. lol

The market has the last word and in due time will show us the real deal in dollars and cents.-.

Right now, next hours, next days, next weeks, next months and next years to come, I see for you the same I see for my self: Having the very best of luck, fun, awesome, and incredibly profitable trading experience!!

Click image for original size
sp 500 es 60 minutes 111611 for 111711 before the fact chart
out 1208.25
Nite Vasuki,
Well, guys and gals, it was fun! Thank you for taking the time to share your way of seeing!

I'm very upset about this! Why do you people mark -5 to Red? Are you telling me that Red has to do what you dictate he should do? And if he doesn't you will punish him?
Red has a right to do whosoever he wants! Just like you do! You want to be honor by others? Then honor and respect every body else's opinion!

!
Originally posted by redsixspeed

Sorry I can't give that info. by doing so the projection would cease to work .. I post #s .. if the # confirms a # another trader has that is good .. if it does not that is also good ..
In my opinion, it looks like a kindergarden. If you are happy we can tell you all together that you are a very good trader but please no more trades. It will be a very good place if people post explaining strategies and not all the trades that there are doing everyday.Only different strategis and why, nothing else. I don ´t mind the trades I only want to learn about strategies.
In every trade there's a strategy and set-up. You can feel it, read it and see it in your screen. I post bc reading it, seeing it unfold right before your on eyes is the best way to learn! Well I can only speak for my self here.

Originally posted by pablo1971

In my opinion, it looks like a kindergarden. If you are happy we can tell you all together that you are a very good trader but please no more trades. It will be a very good place if people post explaining strategies and not all the trades that there are doing everyday.Only different strategis and why, nothing else. I don ´t mind the trades I only want to learn about strategies.
people want to learn, and not just be told where and when to buy and sell; i can't imagine anyone expecting that

i will say it again: look at koolblue and bruce as an example; they are probably the most consistent and profitable traders you will ever run into in this place (and many others) and they have taught the way they trade to thousands of people that read the es threads

so that bullsh*t abt not being able to disclose how you calculated or projected a specific number is just that, bullsh*t

i rarely post in these threads but i am a consistent reader, still trying to learn, figure out what strategy suits me the best and become profitable and i don't feel bad abt being at this stage. whenever i am ready to contribute with substance i will certainly do it. any phony can post numbers just for the sake of posting.

you want to post empty numbers and when you get in and out of trades without letting anyone why, that is fine, but don't expect anyone to vote you up. it is worthless

Originally posted by sandoxe

I'm very upset about this! Why do you people mark -5 to Red? Are you telling me that Red has to do what you dictate he should do? And if he doesn't you will punish him?
Red has a right to do whosoever he wants! Just like you do! You want to be honor by others? Then honor and respect every body else's opinion!

!

Sorry I can't give that info. by doing so the projection would cease to work .. I post #s .. if the # confirms a # another trader has that is good .. if it does not that is also good ..

It's feedback. If I post something that someone else found useful they vote my post (not me) up and are saying - hey that helped me. If they found it to be unhelpful, noise, spammy, time-wasting etc. they are letting the poster and everyone else know that that's not helping them.

The readers of the forum are democratically letting everyone know that a net 5 traders did not find that post helpful. This guides and helps the poster be a better contributor to the trading community.

I'm not sure if I have any net-negative posts on this forum but I know that I've had a few on other web sites. When this happens I read carefully what I've written and the site's guidelines (if any) or ask why and it's usually apparent what I've done that that community doesn't like. I adjust my style or leave.

As Winston Churchill said: "Democracy is the worst style of government except for all the others."

Originally posted by sandoxe

!

The library has many books about trading strategies, set-ups and so much more.
Here, in the real world, I learn that some times those strategies don't work all of the time. I learn the many mistakes I make (traders make) in trading, -- in real time! The books don't do that.
I'm very grateful for the people that put their a** on the line by posting what they see and what they are planing to do, then execute their plan. Some times it works, some times it does not! Books don't teach you that. Today is a good sample, few of us posted trades that did not worked. Books will not teach you that. I assure that the strategy used by the traders was by the book, but did not worked! So you go on to the next trade.......
That;s why I'm saying. This thread is different. People came here to contribute their own way. The other threads are more for learning.

"This thread is for trading." so please........

I hope you are Ok with that DT.

Thx DT. In the world of trading, votes are the list of my concerns.
I do need it to clear that up today. People are going to come with "their secrets" But what they don't know is that in the trading industry, there no secrets. I assure you it has being done before!
But new people don't know that, and they are gullible and they think that that's the magic bullet LOL Till they own it and find out that it was not!

I love what is taking place, so much learning, in every direction...........

Thank you again DT.