ES SRs and Fibs for 11/21/11

Below is the ES 60 minutes chart with s/rs and fibs. set-up for tonight and tomorrow's sessions.
IMO, if the ES moves below 1204.50, we will see a test of 1179.75 in the next few days or sooner,

Will see, and as always, the market has the last word and in due time will show us the real deal in dollars and cents.-.

Right now, next hours, next days, next weeks, next months and next years to come, I see for you the same I see for my self: Having the very best of luck, fun, awesome, and incredibly profitable trading experience!!

Click image for original size
sp 500 es 60 minutes srs and fibs setup for 112111 before the fact chart
My wife said no more kids???
Ah! Kids are fun, they are in a different world, happy! Have a good day BM. Next time you will do better.-.
I just locked Sandoxe for trying to antagonize me instead of commenting on the educational posts we provide here...I knew he would fail to post real trades as they happen when I asked for them weeks ago. This is the way of the paper trader.

I feel he owes me, but more importantly the forum an apology. His intensions to me are clear. Perhaps eventually we can get back to the quality posts we come to expect on the forum.

DT can work it out with Sandoxe from here to regain access.
Im short 85. 1191 strong sq nine resistance...also bruce's 88 lines up with a prime of 87. and holding below those mid oct swing low around 86. MP looking at most tpos below poc....and deltastrongly neg.
target 75.50 ahead of some critical support
bruce see some Lv up at the 87.50 witch just so happens to be a RAT looking to trade That area short
Thank God!! I was about to do the same before I ate a bullet. Was trying to solve things with another thread where I was looking for ideas. Sandoxe's style of posting was simply poisoning the daily ES thread for most here ... and the personal attacks put it over the top. And Paul, I don't know who F' down voted ya?!? Anyway, maybe we can now get back to the bidness (and) fun of trading and interacting!

MM

Originally posted by BruceM

well, u r wrong again Sandoxe and u want to cause trouble...u just don't know me....some trades I give more breathing room ...like my current trade...

You obviously donot care why I trade at my areas or why I cover at area when I do have runners.....u are more concerned with trying to accuse me of not trading or some other crap.....

I've been here for years Sandoxe and will be here long after you are gone...You have ruined these threads and I know that was your intentions...congratulations...

You should care that you don't get many positive posts...the forum is giving you feedback but you aren't listening.

trying to get to 86.25...that was my key point and last failed entry point...and will be out in front of the single prints..
Originally posted by sandoxe

Well, you are going to post saying I got runners going bla, bla, Ok, I want to know. No spinning guy.

AMEM AMEN AMEN
Originally posted by BruceM

I just locked Sandoxe for trying to antagonize me instead of commenting on the educational posts we provide here...I knew he would fail to post real trades as they happen when I asked for them weeks ago. This is the way of the paper trader.

I feel he owes me, but more importantly the forum an apology. His intensions to me are clear. Perhaps eventually we can get back to the quality posts we come to expect on the forum.

DT can work it out with Sandoxe from here to regain access.

I fully support Bruce's actions.