ES Monday 12-12-11

Just rolled in this Sunday evening from Jerryland where I watched my Cowboys give away the game to the NY Giants ugh! Anyway ...

Here's what I've got for my ES MAP of PASR ZONES using a 30min chart of 20 days of data coming into Monday's trading. The Red lines are potential significant levels with Magenta lines as semi-significant. The White dashed lines are the Weekly Pivots. The Light Blue Volume Profile of the past "rolling" 20 days is displayed on the right vertical axis. The Gray background shows non-RTH price activity. Hope, as always, that this is helpful to some as a "MAP"

Click image for original size
es 30m sr for 121211

I know I don't have anything between the 1220-1240 area drawn in ... just couldn't find anything solid enough that I was comfortable to slap a line on. BUT, a couple of places I'll also be watching are the 1230 and 1236 areas. Go Cowboys!
Thanks Bruce I am trying to upload a test chart
chart
Hey it worked:}
looks good RB
Here is my 11/29 overnight

Originally posted by BruceM

I have an overnight high volume node at 1213.50....can anyone confirm this ? this would have been from november 29th.....not trading until I clear up some data issues

1129chart
Ok great, Thank you.I will put together a legend & post after close
my overnight session ends with a high of 1227.75....Either u or I am confused......this would be the session that started 4:30 PM on 11/29 on the East Coast USA...LOL...perhaps my IRT is way out of whack now...anybody else have any data?
INDU at 12K (5-min chart)
2011 12 121537
Are there any news?
hey bruce here is my profile and volume (very spotty) for the o/n session that started on 11/29 at 4:30 pm ....

Originally posted by BruceM

my overnight session ends with a high of 1227.75....Either u or I am confused......this would be the session that started 4:30 PM on 11/29 on the East Coast USA...LOL...perhaps my IRT is way out of whack now...anybody else have any data?
thanks Nick
Here are the instructions:
http://www.mypivots.com/board/topic/10/-1/how-to-upload-charts-and-images-to-the-forum

Originally posted by Futurestr8r

Hello all, how can I post charts to the stream?