Looking for trading partner for ES on profit sharing basis

Hi,

I'm looking for an experienced ES trader who trades ES using pivots and fibonacci S/R lines with tight stop loss (daytrading).

I'm looking for someone who can make atleast 25 points per Week.

I can share 50% of the profit made.

If anyone is interested please PM me, we can talk.

Thanks
Fixed...Thx
Oh yeah..I think the goal is very doable but never tried it with somebody elses money on the line! I'm interested in this once you get all the details spelled out ahead of time. I signed up for something similar in two different forums and it is my experience that the details never seem to come together....please keep us all in the loop.
Originally posted by grednfer

Ya know.....the resolve required in trading 5-10 contracts is much different than trading 1 or 2. With 1 every tic is $12.5, with 10 its $125 per tic.......looks very different on the screen.

I'll try to PM you....

You know an easy way to capture 10 points per week. Sell a covered ES call. I think the 1235s (expiring in 2 days) were paying 12 points at the close. Next week you can get net 10 points for a 1225....good one. Week 3 pays 10 points for a 1210......we'll see huh...

Yes and BTW TF (RUT) moves much more than ES....usually 50%-100%. Last night it was a 300% differential (100-300). So people who trade for directional points shouldn't even waste their time with ES....cuz TF yeilds more and I think the RUT trades more technically than the S&P500. I have a program I'm testing now which trades the relative momentum between TF and NQ or ES.....NO Stops. That can't even be done manually. Its very cool.

Y, can't focus on the $dollar amount of the fluctuation, only the stop and target locations. This is easier for a computer than for a human BUT I've never seen or even heard of a black box that knows how to recognize market conditions that are not late and know to trade accordingly. If it can do that, I'm sure a computer WILL out trade a human.

With NQ/TF/ES, they often rotate in their lead and lag.. I think there is a reason why even the most high powered computers used by institutions only attempt to scalp by front running order flow.. though they also try to exploit some divergences as well. However, I support your efforts as well; we'd all want one for sure.
Are you in the US? If we are going to do this you need to be in the US and have a valid SSN.

Do you think the majority of the market is traded manually?

Lead, Lag.....the data I work with illustrates a 96% directional correlation within the equity futures. That correlation isn't managed mantained by armies of humans. The machines do a beautiful job of keeping order.

Attached is a 15 minute chart of ES (Red) YM (B) and NQ (G) expressed in terms of ES. Look at the peeks and valleys......they are very much sync'd to the tic. Humans could not even come close if they tried.

The grey histogram is the spread between NQ and ES. It is a measure of relative momentum. Once it shifts it doesn't reverse quickly, usually days. This "spread trader" has accumulated 30 ES points in 3 days. No stops and its still waiting for a change in momentum.
The market is entirely managed and maintained by machines.....manual traders are maybe around 10%-15% of market activity, if that.

The order of relative momentum is TF, ES, YM, NQ....and it never changes.

Happy Holidays.....I PM'd you.

Click image for original size
spread12 22a
I see, it makes sense.. and it also makes sense why stops are not necessary in trading this way. Y, I agree that its not possible for a human to do this and the risk is capped here as well. Great concept primarily because I imagine the risk is so limited.
Hi,

I just saw your post today.

I propose the following. I provide my trading signals for free so that yoou can see the results for any length of time you need; I week, 2 weeks, etc.

My system provides just that; 25~30 points per week per contract. I am looking precisely for someone who can work with 5 contracts (we can start with 1).

You do the trading using my signals by SMS (text). I get paid by 50% of the profits you make by trading with my signals.

Let me know if this would work.

Regards,

PJ

Originally posted by dt001

Hi,

I'm looking for an experienced ES trader who trades ES using pivots and fibonacci S/R lines with tight stop loss (daytrading).

Thanks
Originally posted by greensmart

Hi,

I propose the following. I provide my trading signals for free so that yoou can see the results for any length of time you need; I week, 2 weeks, etc.

My system provides just that; 25~30 points per week per contract. I am looking precisely for someone who can work with 5 contracts (we can start with 1).

You do the trading using my signals by SMS (text). I get paid by 50% of the profits you make by trading with my signals.

Regards,

PJ

Hi,

Thanks

1st Post....interesting.

You offer to send the signals for a week or two for free....I don't want my cell # out, but you can easily PM me the signals through this site and I will evaluate the quality of the calls and if in fact they will make 25-30 points per week per contract.

We can then discuss financing and trading in much larger sizes.

Looking forward to this generous offer!

...you do the trading using my signals by SMS (text)...

Why don't you start a new topic right here called "greensmart/PJ signals" and post them on the forum?
Thank you.
Actually the answer was for dt001 as I know I can meet the specific requirements of his (her) request, while I can make a sizeable profit as well. I presume he may be serious as he had the courage to start such post. It's really not about proving anything or about being generous. If I cannot partner with someone to do this in a large scale then I might as well continue working alone knowing that it will take me longer will get there. Sorry for being short but public forums tend to attact a lot of negativity which I prefer to stay away from. I will wait for dt001's answer.
Regards,

Originally posted by G Runt

Hi,

Regards,

PJ

Hi,

Thanks

1st Post....interesting.

You offer to send the signals for a week or two for free....I don't want my cell # out, but you can easily PM me the signals through this site and I will evaluate the quality of the calls and if in fact they will make 25-30 points per week per contract.

We can then discuss financing and trading in much larger sizes.

Looking forward to this generous offer!

Lots of unbelievers out there because they can't do it.. I've done it many times in the past where I was trading 1 car and the week was well north of 2k. However, 5pts/day/car is a tall order to do on a CONSISTENT manner..
I am interested but dont believe your methods alone would be enough