ES Friday 20/Jan/2012

Here's what I've got for my ES MAP of PASR ZONES using a 30min chart of 20 days of data coming into Friday's trading. The Red lines are potential significant levels with Magenta lines as semi-significant. The White dashed lines are the Weekly Pivots (kind of a background thing to have on the chart). The Light Blue Volume Profile of the past "rolling" 20 days is displayed on the right vertical axis. Btw, price lines that are CLOSE together (within a couple of points), should be taken as an overall ZONE. The Gray background shows non-RTH price activity. Hope, as always, that this is helpful to some as a "MAP."

Click image for original size
es 30min sr for 12012

BEWARE OPEX ... lotta cross-currents in mkt.

MM
may be this afternoon they may come back to a new high.
I believe they should make a nice Break Out from the recent high since 2 1/2 days the ES has been in an uptrend pattern. Today was arching a MATD and waiting for the BO of the HOD. Let's see...
The IB low was confirming the market has a short interest. It was broken 1306.75
johnpr are u still uuing kool's tools for your trading ?

Originally posted by johnpr2010

The IB low was confirming the market has a short interest. It was broken 1306.75
Nick,

Sometime when the market has a good stretch on the O/N session, since this is not happening around this days I am using MVA and IB for the first 15 min of the market to see where I am going.
thanks

Nick,

Sometime when the market has a good stretch on the O/N session, since this is not happening around this days I am using MVA and IB for the first 15 min of the market to see where I am going.
Nick,

I am using the Double Stochastic as an indicator and is very reliable on all my trades I used it on the 5 min chart best if is 3200 tick chart on my Sierra Chart. It could give u some insight where to get your entry as short or long.
what settings do u use on it ?

not much is going on but anyway sorry for clogging the thread here

Nick,

I am using the Double Stochastic as an indicator and is very reliable on all my trades I used it on the 5 min chart best if is 3200 tick chart on my Sierra Chart. It could give u some insight where to get your entry as short or long.
30,10, Exp, 10,85
just sent u a pm

30,10, Exp, 10,85
no clue as I have never followed those markets...sorry!