ES Wednesday 1-25-12

Not the main chart I'm trading from but it shows the levels good enough....this week has all the volume so far at the 08 - 1310.75 so I prefer to look for buys near or under 1305.50 and sells near or above 1313.50...

I'm assuming that this magnet will stay in place so the basic idea is to fade moves away from the center once volume dries up and ultimately target that center

Initiating right in the key magnet zone is higher risk and it is best to trade at the extremes

Reports at 10....
Click image for original size
devvwap
Originally posted by BruceM

I guess my last post is really my way of saying that I am disappointed

Forums ebb and flow with participants as you well know. Doesn't mean they are not observed. I appreciate your comments, and I am sure I am not alone. If I disagree, I have choices on how to act.

:)
Originally posted by G Runt

I guess my last post is really my way of saying that I am disappointed

Forums ebb and flow with participants as you well know. Doesn't mean they are not observed. I appreciate your comments, and I am sure I am not alone. If I disagree, I have choices on how to act.

If one wishes to expend energy on a flame fest, ET is always good therapy in that regard, LOL!

:)
I agree that choices are a good thing and nobody needs to tell anyone how they should respond......I guess I'm just voicing my opinion that I didn't like the way they handled it....

perhaps these day trading threads aren't a good place for me to convey that message either...so I apologize for the rant !

thanks for your opinion G Runt!
for those interested you can watch the segment count on thirty minute bars and look at the " one time framing concept" and also the two sets of single prints that you know I like to fade..."

segment count is tryingto get a third higher low on thirty minute.....what would be extreme for that time frame ???
i only had one set of prints, that filled already...where is the second one bruce?
nick ..I was only suggesting an idea for those to research...i should have been more clear....sorry...

that was 7 - 9 bars up depending on how u count it...an extreme and then we get a volume spike into the key zone with singles below.....i didn't take that and will not trade in that volume node....just pointing it out

my pitbull mentor would have bought 05.5 again as the window doesn't close until 11 a.m or we go 2.5 points above and below the open by 2.5 points

If you look at this as a "w" pattern then that push down from 07.50 was the thrid leg of the "w" so he would expect the next leg to be up....he'd be right today!!

Bruce,

I thought your mentor "ended" the pitbull window one hour in (9:30 CST), unless he had a trade already working?
trying to find shorts up here now...key zone and triples at 09 area....will respond later Big Mike
beiginning very small attempts at 1317.50 !!!
will try again above Mondays RTH highs at 18.25
Agreed Bruce, just wanted to make sure I hadn't missed anything along the way!