MP Bonds Jan 20

Click image for original size
No Description Entered
I noticed what you would call single prints on this chart I would call a tail (brackets K on 1/18 and 1/19). I refer to single prints as single bracket TPO letters printing in the bell curve with multiple TPO's both above and below them as defined here: Market Profile Single Prints
you are quite correct But I also am correct to refer to these as single prints and they are THE most important piece of information on the Profile
You say that they are THE most important piece of information and I assume that this is so because this is THE point of "move rejection" during the period being studied. i.e. buyers/sellers returned with initiative buying/selling.

Here's a question for you: What does this first tail tell you that the second tail doesn't given that all else is equal? i.e. What would you expect to happen the following day that would be different given one tail over the other:

FIRST
JK
JK
K
K
K

SECOND
JK
JK
K

So what I'm really asking is about the size of the tail? Also do you look at volume with the tail or just the length of it?
the first tail is a tail and the second tail shows a single print. If you want to know more about single prints then perhaps you should subscribe to the MP course that I have created from an original 5 day teachin that Pete did back in 1988 that goes with the CBOT handbook