ES Monday 1-30-12

Here's what I've got for my ES MAP of PASR ZONES using a 30min chart of 20 days of data coming into Monday's trading. The Red lines are potential significant levels with Magenta lines as semi-significant. The White dashed lines are the Weekly Pivots (kind of a background thing to have on the chart). The Light Blue Volume Profile of the past "rolling" 20 days is displayed on the right vertical axis. Btw, price lines that are CLOSE together (within a couple of points), should be taken as an overall ZONE. The Gray background shows non-RTH price activity. Hope, as always, that this is helpful to some as a "MAP."

(fyi, drew the lines in on Saturday ... and also, Thinkorswim had data issues coming into Sunday night's session ... thus the data gap)

Click image for original size
es 30m sr for 13012
everyone watching last weeks lows at 1301.50 and so will I...below there is the critical 95 - 98.25 as support...then 92.50 and then a big zone at 84- 87

above the low of last week is 1304.50, 1307.50 and then we have 1309 - 1310.50 and then 1314.50...above there is 1317.50 - 1319..still small ranges

without any reports I'm hoping for a first push down to buy into...hopefully below last weeks lows to target all the volume from the O/N at 1304.50..
L from 98.75...gonna be agressive down here..small losses and multiple tries
my third deviation off vwap weekly is 97.50...lots of numbers down here
runners for me are trying to get out at 03.75 if I can hold...not convinced that the weekly low and EVIL 1300 is gonna give us that too easy...so far only the minus 2.5 has printed..
damn..gonna be a tough day for runners it seems...LOL..this is still support..so will look again down here is minus 4 - 5.5 zone
L 98.25....tricky spot..don't like 5 minute bottle rockets...
should go back to the open and higher..
pairing down down at 1300.25
flat at 98.50...will try one more time down here...
L 97.75....
Bruce, a trader will ultimately will figure out what works and what doesn't, and will make money when he or she stops changing plans and sticks to one that works and gives confidence.