ES Thursday 2-2-12

Numbers for today:

1327 - 1329

1321 - 1323.50 **** vwap in here and Low volume spot yesterday

1318.50 **** high volume

1314.50 - 1316 ****** key ledge support...possible breakdown point

1311.75 LV area

1306 - 1308

many numbers are part of yesterdays numbers that never came into play as per the video.
buying at 17.75 but will look to buy next below 16 if needed...
scaling something off at 19.75...trying to hold runners for 21 retest...
many trades torture me but this one in particular ..chart later
flat at 20.25..I willnot get tortured today!!
congrats bruce, you are having quite a day !
here is my trade of the day video...hope it's useful!
No video below? Try this link: gap.swf

Thanks Nick..you will find that is fairly common - meaning that when us faders have tougher days like yesterday morning then the following day we get good opportunities.

hope that doesn't come across as ego...it's just the reality
hopefully most knew where the minus 4 - 5.5 zone came in today...forgot to mention that on the video...
I'm so glad I exited ...look how they are torturing those holding for that gap fill
I love the concept of that one but hate the ULTIMATE EXIT ....so we revise the exit to make it easier on us mentally and we give up a few ticks to keep our sanity

GAP is filled!!
My data had the gap close 1321.....I donot like to trade in the middle especially as a day wears on......My specialty is a fader at extremes...the middle isn't an extreme to me...this is not only in the center of a two day range but also inside the IB

with volume tappering off I don't think any down move now will go too far but I'm not trading anymore today. Who knows if anyone is gearing up in front of tomorrows 8:30 report...so it's risky to me..

I never studied Elliot and most of the posters I've seen have not been consistent on forums regarding it. No offense...if you know it and can use it than please post about it .....the "old" Bruce would fight and argue and bash elliott....the new bruce is open and receptive to all....

As I type I see triples up above ( not trading for them)so that to me is even more evidence that a down move will not stick now but if u r short then I hope it keeps dropping for you..