ES Friday 2-3-12

32.50 - 35 is my sell zone post report..beyond that I would only look above the 40 area for fades.
Click image for original size
chart4
key zones for me are the 32.50 - 35

1340 - 1342

down below I have 25 - 27

and then 21.75 -22.50 as a bigger magnet

hope all do well today!
hey John were u showing two different time frames yesterday and if so how do u fiqure out which PRC band to trade from ? It seemed that u had a one minute and 5 minute band which would give very different readings..
Originally posted by BruceM

hey John were u showing two different time frames yesterday and if so how do u fiqure out which PRC band to trade from ? It seemed that u had a one minute and 5 minute band which would give very different readings..

No Bruce I only use 5 min and 13 min with the same PRC band settings.
hoping for a first push up to get above this current O/N high to sell and use 1335 as a target if that happens
Click image for original size
chart5
the classic pitbull buy of the open on the way back up is higher risk due to the proximity of the O/N high and a 1.5 profit target from that signal

I'm selling into this lightly at 1335 but reports soon ..so this is more of a gamble and I know that.....plan is to sell higher above O/N highs post 10 a'm reports
even so John...won't you have very differnt band readings depending on time frame selected...? How to you coordinate signals with different bands that don't match up..?
Originally posted by BruceM

even so John...won't you have very differnt band readings depending on time frame selected...? How to you coordinate signals with different bands that don't match up..?

Yes Bruce they could give different readings but most of the time they match and once they match the fib is strong and that is my huge contracts risk.
main campaign is short 37.50...still skeptical of shorts naturally...targeting 35
Lisa...we can never have too many posts here...so please post often
Originally posted by Lisa P

have a good weekend everyone. do not eat too much junk food.

sorry for many small posts