ES Tuesday 2-7-12

a look at what I'm using this morning...35 - 33 is important support ... a break and hold below there targets 29.75 and then the 25 area with 22.50 as a bigger volume magnet...

above I have 38.75 - 1340...then will use Fridays highs and overnight highs

yesterday was inside Friday so we need to monitor for potential breakout trade more than usual

basically we have the same levels as yesterday..small ranges still in play so numbers are close by!!
Click image for original size
jpsplit
looking for sells again above this bell curve...42.75 is now the first magnet price below but feel they will run this back down...a bit early for any real rally to hold statistically....hopefully not famous last words...
a quick video that's breaking down levels inside the bell curves..maybe interesting to some
No video below? Try this link: belltech.swf

Good video thanks Bruce
thanks RB...appreciate the feedback and may I add that one of the hardest trades to make is to trade bell curves as they are forming......tricky stuff...I'd much rather trade against those formed from prior days....at some point this bell curve will BREAK and we will get the trend move away from it...

my guess is that it will be up today but only because we consolidated at and above last weeks highs
Thanks for another interesting video. Took multiple stabs at fades today. 2 for small losses. 3 for small gains. All relatively long holds, working on my patience. Overall a small positive day, but educationally another great one.
that's good bkay....look how the pitbullers got the minus 2.5 and the plus 2.5 right on schedule...meaning it happened right into the 11 a.m time period...the best time for fades was done by then...after 11 am we can still fade but must be more selective....a great example of that today....
Originally posted by bkay59

Thanks for another interesting video. Took multiple stabs at fades today. 2 for small losses. 3 for small gains. All relatively long holds, working on my patience. Overall a small positive day, but educationally another great one.
the biggest surprise for me was when they blew through the 38 - 39 area the second time...on that rally up...was SURE they would have stopped it there again......another reason I watch the order flow