ES Friday 2-10-12

Right back into Mondays open as I type at the critical 1334 - 35 area here in the overnight....upside would be watching 1339 - 41

below here we will have 1329.75 - 1330.50
SEE WHY I WANTED TO BUY 1333.75? and even a pullback?
Thanks Kool.
note also on the 15 min chart, the decent positive divergences with the indicators!... yet more evidence that the 1333.75 level would be good for a decent bounce. Since we just passed the 1.618 at 1339.00 by 2 ticks, im still trying to buy a pullback (maybe around 1336-7) for a possible move to the next target...1342
also, did you notice the nice little reaction off of the 1339? It moved down to 1336.50 i think!... at least now you should see the basic premise of trading kools tools style... the initial move combined with a little common sense and simple indicators and trend following tools ( the avgs and prc bands) tell the story
I’m watching the Breath, all indication we are going lower no higher
Originally posted by khamore1

Sorry I would say 55% down 45% up

Sorry I would say 55% down 45% up

Is that info tradeable? For you system?
I was thought never to go long when the Breath is under -1600 and short when it is over +1600
it is @1599 now
my feel is that if this gap fails to fill by 3pm, likely we will see a new low or at least 1332
Originally posted by Big Mike

Originally posted by Big Mike

Originally posted by vasuki

friday this late anything can happen

The closer we get to the close of the RTH and the Breath stays at or below -1600 I can mortgage your house that it will continue down

I think this is a silly statement to make by someone whose prior post was looking to save a tick or two.

Worrying about ticks? Really?

It is odd but I think your statement is silly and without any merit, I don’t see any place Vasuki was talking about making a tick or two certainly I never mentioned it. You’re confused and confusing others. Please go back and read the thread you will find out who mentioned ticks….

My apologies, you're right. I mispoke. Grunt was the poster about ticks.

Sorry

Apology accepted I’m sorry if I was to harsh in my response