ES Friday 2-10-12

Right back into Mondays open as I type at the critical 1334 - 35 area here in the overnight....upside would be watching 1339 - 41

below here we will have 1329.75 - 1330.50
Thanks. Never used it. Is it a trigger for you, or just reinforcement?
ledge at 37.50 needs to be taken out is my feel...we are still against key 39 - 41 resistance
Im guessing i missed my pullback("1336-7")badly! i had a buy in at 1336.75,the supposed 1 min 1.618 proj of initial move ...lol No holy grail here!
Originally posted by G Runt

This is one major data point but you have to take it into context with other data you have
Originally posted by khamore1

This is one major data point but you have to take it into context with other data you have

Thanks. I'll observe it for a while. May save a tick or two on entries and exits.

Let me add one more bit of information, it is used best on a daily chart and not on a 5 minute
it should be noted that the 5 to 20 day avg range of 13.5 to 15.5 averaging 14.5 handles matches todays range from 1333.75 to 1348.25 exactly...14.5 so missing that trade a buy lower looking for the 1341-2.25 area is a real pain. Its hard enough to make money on a friday afternoon as it is!
On Thursdays and Fridays the current week open price is a major importance so for today it will be 1336.50
typical bell curve pattern...all volume sits at 36.50 and a weak push gets met by sellers trying to get back to the center...having that ledge is just a bonus to help try and pull it back down
Well, for all the reasons ive laid out ,im trying a long here from 1338.00...
Originally posted by Big Mike

Originally posted by Big Mike

Originally posted by vasuki

friday this late anything can happen

The closer we get to the close of the RTH and the Breath stays at or below -1600 I can mortgage your house that it will continue down

I think this is a silly statement to make by someone whose prior post was looking to save a tick or two.

Worrying about ticks? Really?

It is odd but I think your statement is silly and without any merit, I don’t see any place Vasuki was talking about making a tick or two certainly I never mentioned it. You’re confused and confusing others. Please go back and read the thread you will find out who mentioned ticks….

My apologies, you're right. I mispoke. Grunt was the poster about ticks.

Sorry

Apology accepted I’m sorry if I was to harsh in my response