ES Friday 2-10-12

Right back into Mondays open as I type at the critical 1334 - 35 area here in the overnight....upside would be watching 1339 - 41

below here we will have 1329.75 - 1330.50
i have peak volume at 38.25 with 35.75 as a second peak during rth...are you looking at the combined overnight and day profiles bruce?

Originally posted by BruceM

typical bell curve pattern...all volume sits at 36.50 and a weak push gets met by sellers trying to get back to the center...having that ledge is just a bonus to help try and pull it back down
Nick...I'm hoping to address this in video either later or tonight...sorry pal
Koolblue
Are you still holding your 38?
Originally posted by khamore1

Koolblue
Are you still holding your 38?
No i as stopped out at 1336.00 for a 2 handle loss... still think a little lower is a buy scalp tho...
The Russell get a big beating if we would compare it to the ES the ES should be 1329 now
if we see 1329 to day, then 1324 and 1317 possible next week i think
friday this late anything can happen
Originally posted by vasuki

The closer we get to the close of the RTH and the Breath stays at or below -1600 I can mortgage your house that it will continue down
thank god my house is paid off.

The closer we get to the close of the RTH and the Breath stays at or below -1600 I can mortgage your house that it will continue down

I think this is a silly statement to make by someone whose prior post was looking to save a tick or two.

Worrying about ticks? Really?
Originally posted by Big Mike

Originally posted by Big Mike

I think this is a silly statement to make by someone whose prior post was looking to save a tick or two.

Worrying about ticks? Really?

It is odd but I think your statement is silly and without any merit, I don’t see any place Vasuki was talking about making a tick or two certainly I never mentioned it. You’re confused and confusing others. Please go back and read the thread you will find out who mentioned ticks….

My apologies, you're right. I mispoke. Grunt was the poster about ticks.

Sorry

Apology accepted I’m sorry if I was to harsh in my response