No registration required! (Why?)

ES Tuesday 2-14-12


Using 45.50 - 47...then 51 - 53....downside further is 40 - 42.75...then 36.50


hoping to get an air pocket video up later...ideal trades will happen at the extremes using the 45.50 - 47 as a magnet
exactly my second car would be 46.5
That was a work of art John..very nice!

Here are two air pocket videos...I apologize for the shaky "Tone" of the second one...I was actually in the long trade on runners when I started it...anyway I hope these help..
No video below? Try this link: airpockets1.swf










I won't be making them while in a trade anymore...ha!! Trading is hard enough but it is what it is so I'll leave it like this in it's raw form....at the very least it demonstrates the effects of trading on ones ability to do other things!


No video below? Try this link: air_two.swf






thanks, great trade and patience

Originally posted by johnpr2010

Originally posted by NickP

wow, did you ever get filled at 41.5? if so, good for you, and good call btw


Yes NickP, i got 2 of my 4 cars filled.
41 is weekly pivot and closing vwap last week...don't want to spend much time below hour lows....just like yesterday so far but if they start failing then that 36.50 is doable for the breakout traders
The next couple of days could be critical.. review last Fridays postings and yesterdays for evidence why.. right now..look for 1344.25 and 1346.00
here is how the battle is shaping up...this is vwap from last week until today's trade...I'm keeping it active only because we have been trading inside last weeks range today and yesterday...thick red line is VWAP for the cummulative data...thin red line is vwap on just todays session only


EDIT : Thin red line is second SD of cummulative VWAP...thin blue line is todays vwap as it unfolds
Click image for original size
vwap
my vwap for today's session is at 43.5 roughly, how can your vwap for today's session be at 46.75 or so...we barely traded there at the open...are you using overnight session as well for the thin red line ?

Originally posted by BruceM

here is how the battle is shaping up...this is vwap from last week until today's trade...I'm keeping it active only because we have been trading inside last weeks range today and yesterday...thick red line is VWAP for the cummulative data...thin red line is vwap on just todays session only
Click image for original size
vwap

VWAP for today has to be that blue line on Bruce's chart.
Originally posted by koolblue

The next couple of days could be critical.. review last Fridays postings and yesterdays for evidence why.. right now..look for 1344.25 and 1346.00

Here comes 1346~...ya gotta sell it!
yep, that has got to be it...never mind bruce, thanks paul

Originally posted by PAUL9

VWAP for today has to be that blue line on Bruce's chart.
I'm out, it did not cross the 200 moving avrage on a 60 mnt. chart