ES Wednesday 3-14-12

i like sells between 94.5 to 96

i like buys between 86-87.50

good luck everybody
Interesting tweet from Diane Swonk today:

"Increases in oil prices more than offset declines on non-oil imports; Consumers refuse to pay more for other items when gas prices soar."
Nice drop to the -2.5, bought the open line & hit the 1.5 profit target, thanks Bruce I'm loving the pitbull rule, this is second day I have used it & I'm 2 for 2
fyi, we never hit the -2.5...we opened at 90.5 and only dropped to 89.5, so a -1 move off the open

Originally posted by Futurestr8r

Nice drop to the -2.5, bought the open line & hit the 1.5 profit target, thanks Bruce I'm loving the pitbull rule, this is second day I have used it & I'm 2 for 2

Thanks for pointing that out, I have open at 91.50 for some odd reason, dang I thought I nailed it too ;-) something is VERY wrong with my charts today
even if u had 91.50 open..we still never hit the -2.5..i got the low in rth as 89.5
bruce must be still having computer problems...hows john and jedi what u think of this market action? or anybody else
85-86 holds may buy usually post fomc day is down day
I am seeing a 1386.75 as of my fib projection bounce to long and confluence with yesterday's O/N low.
But I am leaving for today. Good luck to everyone here today.
3 bangs on 87.50..no fill..man i am just whinning..lol
I've linked the bottom of the ratchet definition to the topic that Bruce just posted so if you're ever looking for it again then just look for ratchet in the dictionary.