ES Wednesday 3-14-12

i like sells between 94.5 to 96

i like buys between 86-87.50

good luck everybody
the pace is awful...the lows are poor here, so keep that in mind...you might have another stab at 87.5 or the o/n lows
86-76 should provide some support to the long side.. if it works, targets are 89.50/90.50/91.50/92.50 Stop should be no lower than 85.75..

If we go under 85.75, the next stop should be 80 (VAH)to try long.. Under that 75, then 70. Under 70 is 60 and if we go thru 60, we may begin a trend decline.. This can all be seen on the daily/60/15 min

ADD/VOLD tells you nothing today except to avoid buying that low today when they aligned into negative territory..
I meant 86-87
i think if 87.50 is taken out.then we will see 83-84
The entire move from 80-86 is a single print. If we go under 86, the assumption is that we fill it..
Jedi Cl has been good to day failing at RESISTANCE and coming back to the Support.
perfect ABCD pattern
Bruce's Fib numbers were the deal, today.

I just went back and looked at 93.75 and 88. I need to watch these numbers better.
yes he good at picking those numbers..also starting to see why he use market orders for entry..

have good nite everybody
Originally posted by duck

yes he good at picking those numbers..also starting to see why he use market orders for entry..

have good nite everybody

It's not about picking numbers. A while back he posted numbers that are frequently support or resistance.

I looked but couldn't find the thread. Maybe someone can post it. Good stuff.
I've linked the bottom of the ratchet definition to the topic that Bruce just posted so if you're ever looking for it again then just look for ratchet in the dictionary.