No registration required! (Why?)

ES wednesday July 25th


Outside of that Overnight high and last weeks low I am real curious to see what happens if/when 43.75 prints....this was a volume surge yesterday and there is a gap in the data that wasn't filled.


other numbers


1334 - 1335 - afternoon swing high and the volume surge point..critical number to me

1330 - volume from overnight and a LVN..yesterdays close..Dr Brett concept here too

hope all do well today..watch your range extremes !!
we are on the same page

below

34.75-36 low vol, which just got rejected

31-32

23.75-24.5

above

41.5-43.5

45.75-46.25

51.75-52.5
volume surge point so far is 36.50 so that is the magnet
which coincidentally is yest vah !

Originally posted by BruceM

volume surge point so far is 36.50 so that is the magnet
look how they pushed that 3 points up into the low of last week - beautiful structure so far....

waiting on reports now but have a good feeling they aren't done with 36.50 yet !!
that's a great point Nick...that confirms that traders are using that today so far...volume tells us that !!

Originally posted by NickP

which coincidentally is yest vah !

Originally posted by BruceM

volume surge point so far is 36.50 so that is the magnet

that 32 area u mention Nick is interesting....I didn't include it ONLY because it was so close to the 35 area and the 30 area but that doesn't mean they won't use that...I always hate when the numbers are tight...but it was a lower volume area in O/N too....
interesting that volume is coming in 3 points below the 36.50 now...


luv this stuff but not getting long ...will wait till reports are done!!
only thing that bothers me abt that 32 is that the gap fill (29.5) is just below) so i might skip it after all

Originally posted by BruceM

that 32 area u mention Nick is interesting....I didn't include it ONLY because it was so close to the 35 area and the 30 area but that doesn't mean they won't use that...I always hate when the numbers are tight...but it was a lower volume area in O/N too....
this is a big battle at 33.50....and now the magnet price !! I'd like to see the push down by 3 -4 points into gap fill and then look for longs...

damn..some buyers trying at 31 in front of key zone..so long and lite
flat at entry ...will try lower if it comes
32.50 is now big volume dog..lets see what the 4pm close can give per volume