No registration required! (Why?)

ES Thursday July 26th


numbers I'm watching

1352 - 54


48.75

43.75 ****

good luck today
stop back to 56.25 now...will tighten manually if need be

Originally posted by NickP

have runners left now...57.25 will stop them
be real careful on small IB ranges that form outside of value...ability to trend increases ..FYIW....so fades need great caution today outside that range
1 runner left now...52.75 filled...second aiming for 50...stop at 54.75 now

that 56.25 stop level for my runners was perfect...they went twice to 56 after the lower high at 10:15 and could not break it...sometimes luck has a big role

Originally posted by NickP

stop back to 56.25 now...will tighten manually if need be

Originally posted by NickP

have runners left now...57.25 will stop them

flat at 50 and no position now...

looking for longst in the 48-48.5

Originally posted by NickP

1 runner left now...52.75 filled...second aiming for 50...stop at 54.75 now

that 56.25 stop level for my runners was perfect...they went twice to 56 after the lower high at 10:15 and could not break it...sometimes luck has a big role

Originally posted by NickP

stop back to 56.25 now...will tighten manually if need be

Originally posted by NickP

have runners left now...57.25 will stop them


my actual zone is 48.75 - 49.25 down here....
great hold Nick
Bruce,
based on what you said yesterday about Steenbarger... isn't this a move back into the overnight range and doesn't that mean odds higher for a test of the midpoint of the overnight? = 1341 area.

NickP, great trading.
Both of you guys are way too fast for me.

FWIW, that 50% of the prior week (1357) is often a head bump on the first test, but I would have high degree of confidence to BUY an open (daily RTH) above it because it would be a super bear trap. but if a retracement from an open ABOVE 50% of the prior week drops more than 5 or 6 points, not a good trap.
thanks Paul and Bruce
I would be buying @ 1348.00-1347.75 zone. I have a 2.618 fib level from the top initial move of 1357 and 1353.50. I have confluence with the DS is below the oversold area and the PRC bands are facing down.
Click image for original size
chart726
exiting some longs (48.25, as per comment below) at 50...ib low first target for runners, ib midpoint second target

Originally posted by NickP

flat at 50 and no position now...

looking for longst in the 48-48.5

Originally posted by NickP

1 runner left now...52.75 filled...second aiming for 50...stop at 54.75 now

that 56.25 stop level for my runners was perfect...they went twice to 56 after the lower high at 10:15 and could not break it...sometimes luck has a big role

Originally posted by NickP

stop back to 56.25 now...will tighten manually if need be

Originally posted by NickP

have runners left now...57.25 will stop them



paul did the research on this....

i noticed the tag of the lower extension as well, but if i remember correctly, it is during the rth that counts....may be paul can clarify this if he is around