ES Friday July 27th

Numbers I'm using

1370.50 -1372

1366 - 1367

1362.25 ****

1344 - 1346 ******* hopefully will have a video of this area later

1339 - 1340
damn..I use to go the hamptons but certainly not all that ritzy - glitzy crap ....either way it's way over rated !!

trying to hold for other volume spot at 63 area.....tuff hold in here as we have no big negative $ticks still
while we are waiting for something to happen:

here is a link to the place I use to go out in LOng Island/hamptons area

http://picasaweb.google.com/boardybarnpics
well that's me taken out... a long wait for nothing on runners
same here...we failed to break that 64.75-65 level convincingly and here we are, staring at new highs
I only want to say THANKS , especially NickP and BruceM, for share your knowledge with everybody here. There is no places where people share opinions without interest.
I agree, Thanks to NickP and Bruce for sharing.
I can only add my thanks.
Also, pls note COMP (cash for NQ) just closed its gap
looking for shorts up here to go get air pocket below..67.25 is new volume node so you can all add 3 -4 points to that ...right into our upper zone today
trying to get to 68.50 in order to get runners tight
Never been to the Hamptons but hope to get there one day. I enjoyed watching Grey Gardens (the 1975 original and the 2009 Drew Barrymore remake) and recently read The Greatest Trade Ever (and The Big Short) which talks a bit about John Paulson's social life in the Hamptons. And of course there's The Great Gatsby. I'm guessing you're going to tell me that it's just a regular place now...
that was great Nick...thanks 4 that...hoping to get to a video or two later
Originally posted by NickP

this is why i was looking at this 82.5-84 zone

http://www.sierrachart.com/userimages/upload_2/1343412195252.png

this weekly profile corresponds to the june contract since we had not been at the current levels (after the roll to september) up until a few minutes back...so substract 6pts from everything u see in the chart to account for the typical sprd between contracts

so, take a look first at the rectangle highlighted in the chart....taht was an open gap from 5/3 to 5/4...i knew i did not want to sell in that area becuase we could fly all the way to the top of the gap

now, the circle shows the low volume area i was interested in, right before all that volume from that week...amazing how they rejected it almost immediatly...

hope it helps

still holding the runners with stop at 83