ES Friday July 27th

Numbers I'm using

1370.50 -1372

1366 - 1367

1362.25 ****

1344 - 1346 ******* hopefully will have a video of this area later

1339 - 1340
gonna try multiple times up here as long as I don't see big volume come in and also will be watching the 72.50 closely if they can push that far
I finally got my Market Delta going again. Here is the Footprint with large entries

Click image for original size
2012 07 271125
vpoc is near the center of todays range so I think this rally is a bit early and looking for some trade back towards the center
we haven't tested a 30 minute bracket yet
INDU just under the rounnd number 13,000

Click image for original size
2012 07 271137
Bruce correct me if i am wrong, but i see we have tested, but did not break, the 10am one with the bar right after
have a good weekend everyone
Originally posted by BruceM

data issue again but vpoc is at the overnight high...so this is our battle point...running out of patience and want selling to take over...if we don't get rewarded soon then we all flip over to cover and add fuel to the lucky buyers

Good morning all,

I was on eof those lucky buyers! Opened above value above YRTH range and then a close outside O/N extremes. No gap fill by 9:30 I go with the gap for 3 points. (after the fact, but I hope the methodology helps someone)

Looking for that 75-76 eventually today. Stop on runner at 68.75, below that volume ledge.

Thanks as always for the great ideas and banter.

Good luck to all.
Originally posted by NickP

Bruce correct me if i am wrong, but i see we have tested, but did not break, the 10am one with the bar right after

I have double bottoms at 64.25
"no gap fill by 9:30" ... so u get long/short at the rth open if we open above/below value and closing level ?

Originally posted by Big Mike

Originally posted by BruceM

data issue again but vpoc is at the overnight high...so this is our battle point...running out of patience and want selling to take over...if we don't get rewarded soon then we all flip over to cover and add fuel to the lucky buyers

Good morning all,

I was on eof those lucky buyers! Opened above value above YRTH range and then a close outside O/N extremes. No gap fill by 9:30 I go with the gap for 3 points. (after the fact, but I hope the methodology helps someone)

Looking for that 75-76 eventually today. Stop on runner at 68.75, below that volume ledge.

Thanks as always for the great ideas and banter.

Good luck to all.
that was great Nick...thanks 4 that...hoping to get to a video or two later
Originally posted by NickP

this is why i was looking at this 82.5-84 zone

http://www.sierrachart.com/userimages/upload_2/1343412195252.png

this weekly profile corresponds to the june contract since we had not been at the current levels (after the roll to september) up until a few minutes back...so substract 6pts from everything u see in the chart to account for the typical sprd between contracts

so, take a look first at the rectangle highlighted in the chart....taht was an open gap from 5/3 to 5/4...i knew i did not want to sell in that area becuase we could fly all the way to the top of the gap

now, the circle shows the low volume area i was interested in, right before all that volume from that week...amazing how they rejected it almost immediatly...

hope it helps

still holding the runners with stop at 83