Go Cowboys!

Ain't many posts going on, so I figgered I'd give a nod to Da Boys for winning today (ugly game).

Click image for original size
romo pic

GO COWBOYS!

(I expect to be voted down on this 'un) ... but I'd rather have Romo replaced to have any chance to at least get to the playoffs.

If the Cowboys were play on the market field today they would have been in the red zone ... I'am looking for more up from here, but if ES stays under 29.00 area.. would re-think that
The Marketers have pushed the Cowboys back up the field. Will the NFP push them to the other red zone ..
Ummmm ... thinking there's got to be a ROMO INDICATOR. Gotta back test it but don't know what parameters to use beyond interceptions. So far, any forward testing creates a steep and jagged equity curve diving down towards "negative infinity" if such a thing exists beyond a mental concept.
The Marketers pushed the Cowboys right next to the red zone, but the Cowboys pushed back at end of the day .. what a game !
Originally posted by redsixspeed

If the Cowboys were play on the market field today they would have been in the red zone ... I'am looking for more up from here, but if ES stays under 29.00 area.. would re-think that

========================================================================
Cowboys have pushed to that red zone .. game on !!
.886 = 1427.25