ES Thursday 9-27-12

some level I'm watching..on video I say R2 when referring to S2...also didn't mention that the weekly IB is 12 points ..that is the range of Monday and Tuesday combined..so if you subtract 12 points from tuesdays lows you get 1423 !! look where are low so far is for the week...so half of that range is 6 points...so we can add and subtract 6 points from Tuesdays lows to see if we get any confluence..

rounding I get 6 points off of the 1434 ( I'm splitting the weekly IB)low of tuesday///so ::

1440 - Near single prints and yesterdays O/N highs
1428 - ( right near our 1427 number)

u get the idea

we doubled weekly IB by Wednesdays trade....that seems too fast...so I don't expect that current weekly low to be broken really quick
No video below? Try this link: es9-27.swf

Short 41.25 looking for 2 points
second try is from 41.50...keeping everything tight as we are in obvius trend after this mornings tight IB...38.75 will be target...above is that 44 area for next good area...
Was trying to protect open profit got me out early; moved trailing stop and got hit after scale out.
Large selling Volume at 1441.00 and indicator cross reason for short
Sorry used bad word "indicator"
big volume came in at 41.25....so I always assume that will get tested but hope it doesn't before my 38.75.../nice trade Shark

specific key numbers above - not zones are

indicators are good if they help u see winning trades....it's all good!!
They can help but a lot of mixed signals, need other confirmations.
well that first fade was a loser, second only small gain and trying one last time at 44 right now
I plan on adding at 45 if needed up here so keeping it smaller up front...target is only 42 first...we know we are in front of the steam train up here
with u on the 44 bruce...ready to add at 46-46.5 if need be...single print up there as well as untouched closing vwap from tues...oh and the weekly open is there as well...mmmm
thank you both