ES Friday 10-12-12

using 32 as the magnet and 26 - 27 as support / buy point......other support comes in down near 22 - 23 for me..then calling it a day
if u r trading now then this 32 is first resistance but more important would be up near yesterdays IB low and the VPOC at 1435...so with the O/N high there I like the 34 - 35 better if I was to try the short

Hope all have a great weekend!!
indeed bruce, short from the 34 area (33.75 actually), taking core off at 30.5 air fill and leaving 2 runners...new highs will stop them
Unreal, Nick,
You were able to short 33.75?

Kudos
yep had a 2.618% fib ext off of the 26-75-29.5 move that yielded exactly 34, to add to the confluence of numbers bruce mentioned, so i genereally try to frontrun those fib ext by a tick or so...so was lucky with the fill i guess

still holding runners and stop is now 33.25 on those...looking for new lows
stop down to 31.25 on those runners...still looking for 26 to unload one, and 23-4 for the other one
stop to 30.5 and that is it for them...either they get stopped or they fulfill their destiny !
one off at 26..stop on the other down to 29.5...still aiming for 23-24 on the last one

Originally posted by NickP

stop down to 31.25 on those runners...still looking for 26 to unload one, and 23-4 for the other one
all right, flat at 22.5 on the last one....

have a good weekend all

one off at 26..stop on the other down to 29.5...still aiming for 23-24 on the last one

24 was an untested low (during rth that is) from the week prior to the last one, so i kept one hoping that they would run stops if they were to break it...does not work all the time (since it is tough to know where stops really are) but worked this time

that is it from me...
double kudos