ES 10-17-12

How I'm marking it off so far today....hopefully not much will change between now and RTH open...watch last weeks highs and O/N highs...so 53 - 55 will be a critical point above....report has brought it up there now
No video below? Try this link: wed_10-17.swf

yeah, I can't trade in here and not holding anything..lots of little ledges below but I need to see some sign of volume...perhaps they will get new highs...that would get me interested otherwise best to let somebody else play in here
If the ES trades in an average range of 12.5 points that puts 1461.00 into range today. That's near the 1460.75 LVN metioned earlier. Just my opinion
so far this 57 breakout volume is weak...so the hunt begins on shorts....I also like that 59 - 60 area above to lean on if needed
this is second try outside the hour..I'd like to see swift rejection ...now even though the big volume came in at 53.75 we still need to honor the fact that the vpoc is at 54.75.. we would need to get out in front of that first..

don't want anyone ( especially me) to get pig headed over volume spikes etc...
if we make new highs I will be stopped out and will try again if they get up into 59.50...otherwise targeting 55.25..nice volume divergence as we try to get away from VPOC
triples at the 55 area too ...we'll see...like watching grass grow !
it's been a while since someone mentioned the triples...

hope this one works out for u bruce, but the fact that we haven't been able to break back into the ib is concerning and likely means the 60ish area is up next (after lunchtime at least)
a quick babble here as I nurse these last two..correction...only one left now that 33.75 hit
No video below? Try this link: wed_two.swf

nice hold bruce....happy to have been proved wrong !

Originally posted by NickP

it's been a while since someone mentioned the triples...

hope this one works out for u bruce, but the fact that we haven't been able to break back into the ib is concerning and likely means the 60ish area is up next (after lunchtime at least)
Nice Bruce, I got some back as well, looks like 1452.25 1452.00 will get there
Originally posted by NickP

just like yesterday, decent divergence on a cum delta basis on that last peak...

also, big mike if u r around, per your studies the fact that we broke the ib high on the c period but closed inside means there is a chance we go to the ib low ? thanks

Sorry for the late reply. Yes on YM it went back to yesterday's close plus a bit. Stopped short of the IB low by a bot.