ES 3-6-13

what my numbers look like and why. Hoping to refine this after I see what happens in the Overnight session.
No video below? Try this link: wednesday3-6.swf

there's a big part of me that is still bothered by that double top at the O/N high and day session high...stop on last two runners is at 43.50...just above current poc/vpoc ..target is 40.25 and 39.50...not looking good for these runners either ...just a mini bell curve now
if we get back above the 42 area we should start entertaining the thought that maybe they will still run out the high of today again and that O/N high...this assumes that they haven't run out the O/N low before this happens...

basically working from the stat that 95 % of the time an O/N high or low gets taken out and we are building value higher than yesterday so far

for me I'm expecting another test of the hour low still but beyond there is a toss up
Originally posted by BruceM

...I hope we don't have to rely on the 80% rule today ...LOL!...

Looks like that 80% rule almost hit today...still never know, there is time left to accomplish this.
just a suggestion and that is to use the VA of time especially when looking at the 80% rule as the rule was developed when time was popular.

today the VA low was 1537.75 so the VA rule worked....I think there have been too many beating up on traditional MP for too long. I'm not bashing VP in any way but time really does regulate opportunity as per Dalton.

most would be wise not to have held any shorts after we came back out of the VA high this afternoon as they still have not taken an Overnight range but still might take that high....as long as 41 - 42 holds then they should go for it...not a great time for me to play so good luck if you are trading now

Originally posted by stocksster

Originally posted by BruceM

...I hope we don't have to rely on the 80% rule today ...LOL!...

Looks like that 80% rule almost hit today...still never know, there is time left to accomplish this.