ES Monday 7-29-13

The magnet price for me today is 1684.50....we have two layers of support close by..those are 1682.25 and more important will be the 1679 - 1680.25

I am starting longs here in the overnight for that 84.50 magnet since it is after 9 a.m. Strength on a Friday is usually followed by strength on a monday especially if we stay above the 1680 support price...

we currently have the overnight midpoint as some confluence with our magnet...86.50 is another possible inflection point but that is a better magnet due to firdays close

if you are looking for something lower than my radar shows 76.75..hoping to get it over with early today...report at 10 !!

above Fridays highs I have 90.25 as a possible resistance point...assuming we can clear all that time/price at 86.50
oh yes...luckily we are playing on the right side today.....a good start to the week
that's it for me...look at those double 30 minute lows from friday at around 2 - 3 PM.....will those become resistance....? No clue and covered last there...good luck if u r holding for the full single print fill in....

I need to go swim !!!
interesting day..still no trade outside the RTH high or low from friday....for me I want to see 81.50 - 82.50 become SUPPORT now to propel us above Fridays highs