ES Monday 8-5-13

Magnet price for me is 1702.75 today...usually strength on a friday gets some follow through on a Monday ..prefer buys in the 1699.50 -1700.75 after 9 a.m...that will put us 2 points at least away from the magnet ...

much further down are the same zones as Friday...the 94 - 95.50 and the 91......

expecting a test of last weeks RTH highs today with a bit of luck and patience
my first target is trying for 1702.50...ahead of the 1702.75...i wish they would have dipped below 1699.75 a bit more but we may need to take multiple tries down here
Great Call on the numbers.
so far so good..I was hoping they would push out those double afternoon pullback lows from friday at 1699.75....now if they can keep pushing up we will be ok for a good trade
for god sakes take something off at that 02.50 just in case...lets not be pigs...
I consider Mondays in the summer like fridays in the summer, don't hang around very long.
i AGREE..it seems most days it doesn't pay to stick around...I'm trying to hold one for the high of friday but we have just had the breakout from the IB...need this to get a move on ..will watch the O/N high too..soon 11 a.m will be here and then the probability of an IB high retest may kick in...would like to get this over with...

got company in and heading to Mount Independance in VT for any of you history buffs...

hope it goes your way from here on in...good luck