ES Thursday 9-5-13

As I post the early reports are out. The profile from the past two days are pretty ugly. Yesterday showing short covering and leaving multiple sets of singles in it's wake. To me 56.00 is providing resistance and a break above could get the ball rolling higher. The next resistance above I have around 62.00, I'm cautious of the 50 area since it has proven to be a significant number on several occasions recently and a break of that support may see us feeling out the balance area below that has prevailed the last week or so. Obviously the market is jittery over any mention of what may or may not occur in Syria. Bottom line for me, if we open in value I will look to 56 as support for higher and 50 as resistance for lower.
will take some off at 58.00
tick torture
final video to examine that zone up there a bit better...repetitious today
No video below? Try this link: thursday_final.swf

Never let a winner become a loser off at 56.50
That low-hanging juicy fruit at 59.50 is still in tact.
if we come back up to 58 once more than my short is done.....otherwise I'm trying to still hold for that 53.75 - 54 spot....IB ending soon so no great clue now....I know everyone will want to see the single print buying tail hold as it is so close to yesterdays RTH highs...so getting under there is critical for us bears..

I think Bkay will win this battle and take my runners...
they usually don't open and drive out of a previous days RTH range unless a big report so I usually expect at least two 30 minute tpos to trade on the edge of an RTH range.....
Originally posted by BruceM

if we come back up to 58 once more than my short is done.....otherwise I'm trying to still hold for that 53.75 - 54 spot....IB ending soon so no great clue now....I know everyone will want to see the single print buying tail hold as it is so close to yesterdays RTH highs...so getting under there is critical for us bears..

I think Bkay will win this battle and take my runners...
Nope I bailed on the 57.50 failure and took it off at 56.50, here's to hoping your runners go
so if that holds true that 54.75 will print again in SOME tpo period
SH$T !!! sometimes it's just too fast to have posts have any current meaning...I always assume that somebody is just studying ideas and writing them down to monitor for other days....

that's what I do ......it is hard to follow posts as we are trading...anyway....sure wish I mentioned that earlier
your videos have no comparison bruce....i saw ft71 started making daily videos but i could not see one yet, epsecially pre market as they are 15-20m long, so no way i can spend that much time close to the open watching a video

yest high has been the net in this boring ping pong match !

oh and btw, i don't think i am quite used to the new format at all