ES Monday 9-9-13

here's how I have it....a bell within a bell today...no trades for me until we trade above 60 or below 56....aggressive,,,,better to wait to see a push out of the VA high or low for less aggressive traders

hoping we get the push UP first for fades...

we have the 67 - 70 zone as critical and then a zone at 73 - 75.....had lots to say today but ran out of time
No video below? Try this link: monday.swf

I always say a pic is worth a thousand words
i'm on second try from 71.25 print....lost .75 on first try......keeping it small....targeting 69.75 as a retest...not much to go for....
this will be back to back singles when this bar closes......still high risk for us faders
lots of volume at the 71.25 coming in but still not convinced I caught the high swing
short small at 71.25 too Bruce, target 2 points
My last runner gets stopped at 69.75
my target may be a bit too obvious...that's two sets of singles now....
All done, hope your shorts work out guys
taken what i can get here...runners- however small will try for a bracket low test
Thx BKay

Revised target 1667.25 -- long way down

Nick P....I saw your comments and you are correct there was a one tick bracket low test earlier....for me I expect a bracket test anytime the market is pushing in one direction for 90- 120 minutes.....hence my comments...so I expect a breather after a push for that duration...especially once we get into key zones.

sorry If I confused anyone with that post below
Originally posted by BruceM

look at that, they can't take that bracket low yet....last bar was an inside bar as per 30 minute....don't really want that to come out of those highs...my runner stop is there.....

ahhh...there is bracket low test...disregard above babble