ES Monday 9-9-13

here's how I have it....a bell within a bell today...no trades for me until we trade above 60 or below 56....aggressive,,,,better to wait to see a push out of the VA high or low for less aggressive traders

hoping we get the push UP first for fades...

we have the 67 - 70 zone as critical and then a zone at 73 - 75.....had lots to say today but ran out of time
No video below? Try this link: monday.swf

market playing hard ball, target in jeopardy
my stop on runners is at break even....here is update to zone pic...nice the way they hit upper zone and came down to lower zone.....note the volume histogram at the bottom...that 71 is the same spot that OVERNIGHT traders won the battle......see second video for that push down..and the reason i had the line there
Click image for original size
zones2
gap day down had a high of 69.25...we certainly don't want that becoming support which it seems to be doing....with that said I certainly wouldn't try any more fades if we make new highs....
look at that, they can't take that bracket low yet....last bar was an inside bar as per 30 minute....don't really want that to come out of those highs...my runner stop is there.....

ahhh...there is bracket low test...disregard above babble
I'm done at 69.50.....just not worth it for me with that gap high there...good luck sharks
I am out as well Bruce thought we might sell off and fill in those single prints, not yet
Looks like they wanted to run out some shorts before selling off..
there was a bracket low test on the 10.30-11 am et bar according to my chart...prior bar low was 60.5 and the bar i mentioned had 60.25 as low
Nick P....I saw your comments and you are correct there was a one tick bracket low test earlier....for me I expect a bracket test anytime the market is pushing in one direction for 90- 120 minutes.....hence my comments...so I expect a breather after a push for that duration...especially once we get into key zones.

sorry If I confused anyone with that post below
Originally posted by BruceM

look at that, they can't take that bracket low yet....last bar was an inside bar as per 30 minute....don't really want that to come out of those highs...my runner stop is there.....

ahhh...there is bracket low test...disregard above babble