ES Wednesday 9-11-13

Heres how I see it so far...will come up with a plan closer to the open...and lets not forget those who died in the 9-11-01 massacre
No video below? Try this link: wednesday_levels.swf

they gotta beat on this 81.75 a bit harder or else I need to get out
target is that poor high but I have no faith on a day like today......if this is the fake out then I will be stopped at the 80 or sooner and then will look for shorts near 79.25.....
Originally posted by BruceM

target is that poor high but I have no faith on a day like today......if this is the fake out then I will be stopped at the 80 or sooner and then will look for shorts near 79.25.....
Nicely done
measly runners came off at 84.50 print......video tells why.....
i am short 83.00 looking for 79.50 as exit
Nice long Bruce
i know standard poc is up there but it's always best to get off in front of a main number....that POC is based on a formula and is only there because that bulk of tpo's was closer to the center of that days range....

in other words, it doesn't tell me the whole story....but I'm sure glad it hit for any and all holding for it....welll done....I only get interested if/when they get above 87.25 but even then it will still all be lighter if I play
thanks sharks ...that was mentally tuff because of that dang blasted double low at the Ib low.....just another reason that price action needs to rule over probability based trading
Originally posted by sharks57

Nice long Bruce
volume building at 84.75....that would be the line to beat and faders will be watching that closely...
Bruce,
Is that like saying trade what you see not what you think!!

I tend to overthink all the time.
thanks Bruce, that was very helpful. I understand what that means now...