ES Thursday 9-12-13

the lines and zones I have for thursday and wednesday overnight.....will confirm in the morning
Click image for original size
lines
here is a quick update and a concept I've used to help refine the numbers.....an olde but a goody and it goes well with the 30 minute bars......there is a thread somewhere back in time that Charter Joe and I did on this.....not sure where but this explains the basic ideas
No video below? Try this link: Thursday_ideas.swf

Thought I had a new thread started, didn't see yours Bruce. Not sure where the post went. No big deal but I'll repost here.

Two charts. One from early August when we were making new highs. The bottom line is that 84.50, my chart yesterday had 84.00,(Which I didn't trade by the way, I was wailting for the 83.00 singles to fill, Oh well)
Above that is the LVM at 90.00, an area we are currently stalling at.
Then above that 96.50-97.00.
es30min9 12 13 1
The second Is present day. The upper line is the O/N high at 90.75
The nest is 84.25, up slighly from the 84.00 yesterday, (Which I din't trade by the way, I was waiting for the 83.00 singles to fill) Oh well.
And below that 76.75 and 68.25 which have been there a couple of days.

es30min9 12 13 2
Good Video Bruce, thanks
I'm using 87.75 as the magnet so prefer sells above that...we have a triple 30 minute low in O/N at 85.25....I haven't noticed one of those in a long time....would take a lot for me to take longs again today.......only if we start to get above 92 would I think that I am way off on short trade ideas

so I'm liking shorts in the 89 area
a picture of yesterdays day session and the overnight...look at triple lows at 85.25....b,c,d periods on the chart....
overnight
I started this thread yesterday afternoon Bkay only to demonstrate how well the lines get respected in the Overnight......so just an exercise in showing the chart early and then the same chart after the overnight had played out a bit.....the only thing I removed where the text letters and the killer zone and other "zone"...so my chart is the exact same one

I think I've probably beaten that concept to death over the years

Originally posted by bkay59

Thought I had a new thread started, didn't see yours Bruce. Not sure where the post went. No big deal but I'll repost here.

revising magnet to 87.25 for me today..
one last video...sorry for the overload......just wanted to explain what I thought about that late day serge and why I think dropping down has better odds this morning
No video below? Try this link: final_thursday.swf

Bruce what is your normal stop and is it hard
Hi,
Nice chart :) I believe that ES is making a B up and a C down is coming soon.