ES Thursday 9-12-13

the lines and zones I have for thursday and wednesday overnight.....will confirm in the morning
Click image for original size
lines
that was 120 minute down for those keeping track of my 90 - 120 minute trend concept...can they actually get a pullback high from here ? Doesn't seem likely but we'll take it if we get it
well, missed my long by two ticks...congrats,Bruce and Bkay...it was fun today....
potential singles just filled and back in key zone...nice blow through and then retest from below...a classic !
best would be to see this 30 minute bar be an inside bar....then next bar does a slight test down but comes out the high of this bar that will finish at 1 PM.......got that ??? LOL....

or even better just rally it up to 85.50 and get it over with !!!!!!
glad to have ya back Kool
taking another 1/3 here at 77.5 and adjusting last target down to ibl/onl,mid/vwap area...not seeing the buying thru the tick and given the internals another trip down is not out of the question...would have liked to see a 700-800 tick buying response off that low which would have been indicative of long term buyers defending the area...tick only got back to the flatline so adjusting my expectations accordingly...

http://www.charthub.com/charts/2013/09/12/es_1m_1309121256

ps: sorry dt for the link...forgot how to paste it so that the picture shows directly...
daddy wolf - if you are here ...where do you think the bracket high test will come now that this bar is closed?
Originally posted by BruceM

Thx, pal...for what its worth..i have enjoyed following your posts for the last couple years.
84.75 print is the test of trend...if they can do it on this bar.....
thanks for the compliment....very kind of you....sometimes I never know who's still around....glad that you are !!!
Originally posted by koolblue

Originally posted by BruceM

Thx, pal...for what its worth..i have enjoyed following your posts for the last couple years.
Hi,
Nice chart :) I believe that ES is making a B up and a C down is coming soon.