ES Wednesday 9-25-13

Most important for me will be the 95 - 96.50 zone above current O/N price.......buyers will need to hold above that if we rally through it.....I'll be trying the sells from in there as long as it isn't during a report...common pass through price in O/N is 91.50...so a key number

we still have the gap below that runs from 84 - 87.50......it is safer to buy near the 84 number and more agressive if you buy off a small break from the O/N low

still keeping in mind that we haven't traded back to Fridays close yet as it is an 85% probability.....

here are the lines I'm looking at today....good luck to all
Click image for original size
wednesday
one additional number but it is not a major number is 98.50...not my favorite but with a good reversall bar we could try a fade from there...but primary zone is really the 95 - 96.50
Thanks Bruce.
My two cents.
Things are pretty balanced. Areas I'm watching. 93.50 area O/N high and Pivot. O/N tested several times and so far rejected. Above that I will use as support.
YD low and O/N also tested to downside in 87.50 area. A break below that tests the gap down to the 83.00 area.
Above I agree that 95ish is the POC of the last two days. YD profile looks ugly but if you combine Mon/Tue you have a reasonable bell curve.
For me I'll probably have to wait until after 10:00 (news) to see where we're at.
not much different from you bruce this morning...still have that 87.5-89.5 as a key and a break below that will take us to the low 80s and fill that open gap around 82 or so

above all the volume from the recent weeks is at 95-95.5 so taht is the level bulls need to contend with...above that, yest highs and the nvpoc from fri at 2.75 (with open gap at 2.5 still) is on the table
not much different from you bruce this morning...still have that 87.5-89.5 as a key and a break below that will take us to the low 80s and fill that open gap around 82 or so

above all the volume from the recent weeks is at 95-95.5 so taht is the level bulls need to contend with...above that, yest highs and the nvpoc from fri at 2.75 (with open gap at 2.5 still) is on the table
trying a small short from 87.75. Kinda close to reports so may not give it much
Off at 89.00. Didn't get a move lower, and too close to news for me.
Took it after we broke support and retested ONVPOC, thought a move lower might be in the cards. Not this time
Well, got that push lower, after report, without me. Blew through my zone too fast on the way down. Good call Bruce on that 84.00 area.
that 83-84 was the top of the balance area we broke out from that sunday night when larry summers withdrew from the race for fed chairman...we just came back to test it...the open gap remains at 82.25 and a nvpoc at 80.5, with a good amount of volume at 79, so that gap and 79-80.5 are next if we continue lower....the big vpoc of that balance area is at 75 with a bunch of daily lows in taht area

seems like we are headed back up but keep those numbers in mind for reference if we dip back below