ES Wednesday 10-30-13

most important areas to me....

current On high and R2 and O/N vpoc 1772- 1773.25.....I'll be selling into 71.75 anytime after 9 a.m.

weekly R2 and yesterday close and highs 1767.25 - 1768.50...I'll be buying into this anytime after 9 a.m but will need to see 67.25 print again in O/N session first...not 68.50

VA high, daily pivot, O/N low and POC 64.75 - 65.75

Current O/N midpoint is also close to R1 today...I am using that as a target only in RTH...midpoint should print today in RTH
your quite welcome Daddy and thank YOU for the feedback and appreciation
Originally posted by daddywolf

thanks for the videos link Bruce, I love learning about this stuff!
Originally posted by prestwickdrive

...I can't figure out how to PM you on this any more.

Just click on the member's name and there's a link on the member's profile to PM the member if they allow PMs.
Originally posted by koolblue

Good to hear from the old gang, i wonder what ever happened to pt emini? As to the market.. this decline this early on fomc day surprises me...not the decline but i would have thought they would slowly work it till closer to 2

Click image for original size
es 12 13 15 min 1112013

Click image for original size
es 12 13 2 min 10312013

nice to see ya here PT..I hope you have been well.....could you explain these charts a bit when you have time or even better give us one of thse in tomorrows thread........I have questions naturally like....are you waiting for a close below or above your ema before entering ? It would be cool to have us pick through this during a day session too........glad to see your stuff again and everyone should view those Jigsaw videos u posted in the tape reading thread
Originally posted by BruceM

nice to see ya here PT..I hope you have been well.....could you explain these charts a bit when you have time or even better give us one of thse in tomorrows thread........I have questions naturally like....are you waiting for a close below or above your ema before entering ? It would be cool to have us pick through this during a day session too........glad to see your stuff again and everyone should view those Jigsaw videos u posted in the tape reading thread

Thanks Bruce, My trade entry action signal on the 2 minute chart example is found on the 'fisher2' indicator panel, when the white fisher line crosses the yellow signal line then I have an actionable trade signal. The moving averages / keltner channel in the upper price panel are for the usual trend/range analysis and profit targeting. Although the 15 minute fisher gives an entry signal as well, I view the 15 minute entry signal as confirming the faster time frame signal. Once safely in a trade, the 15 minute fisher is an excellent tool for holding a runner with a trailing stop.
sorry for the video PT but typing that out would have been too complex for my simple brain........also what is fisher indicator...? I will search on line for the answer too....don't expect you to do ALL my work..
No video below? Try this link: questions_for_PT.swf