ES Thursday 11-7-13

numbers I am watching....I thing we need to watch that swing low from overnight near 68.75 - 69.50......that may be first possible support and more important that the 70.50 number......also we have 71.75 attracting all the overnight volume....above there is the 74.25 - 75.25......further up is 80.50... a weekly R2 number

below key area will be the bell edge at 66.50 and 64.25 as the center....

here is the video...
No video below? Try this link: Thursday.swf

thanKs Kool... u 2 ,,,sorry if I don't give accolades enough....been very aggressive today....but the good vibes are implied
personally i think we work higher this afternoon... remember bulls have to get a positive close!
for those still long 2.618 bare bones minimum proj. would be 1761.00,even 2 ticks higher would indicate higher later...
Originally posted by BruceM

how interesting...look at last weeks 50% mark......that we started with this week as a key...great bkay
Originally posted by bkay59

Looks like they found their Happy Place again at 58.50

Even an acorn can find a blind squirrel once in a while. Like to get long above 62 this pm
60.75 looks like a pretty good spot to me
Click image for original size
screenshot110713120022pm
I just joiined you guys at 59 exit......so close to yesterdays Lows which hit into a LVN and this is a HVN area on bigger time frame...great trade for all...nice PT
Getting the Bruce-onian bracket test. Lets see if we can stay above all that 58 noise.
Man, i cant wait to see what tomorrow brings!...Jobs day, i think.
Originally posted by koolblue

Man, i cant wait to see what tomorrow brings!...Jobs day, i think.
Maybe they push to the highs for your reversal???
Originally posted by rburns

60.75 looks like a pretty good spot to me
screenshot110713120022pm

Yeah, that looks good. I've got this troublesome zone between 60-61.50, you split and that's ok by me.
60 Minute RTH at the Thursday Close...

es 12 13 60 min 1172013