ES Monday 11-11-13

first picture is what i had based on friday's rth and the second one includes the o/n data to see if the areas were respected overnight...seems like they have spent most of the time at the top of fri's range and have held above the 62-63 edge of the area below, so taht is key this morning for me....above we have 71-71.5 and then the all time high area at 73.5-74.5....above that is just whatever we can find in terms of weekly and daily pivots (weekly r1 at 78, and daily r1 at 77.5 seems to be a nice confluence)

good luck today

Click image for original size
es2mbar

es2mbar
I agree with the assessment. I'm not in a position to judge the length of the move.

I was wondering if anyone monitors Cumulative Delta. I have what I would term an unusual ascent given the price action to this point.
No position and watching. 64 looks like good support and 60 below looks good also . Since we are sitting on support right here I just dont know
screenshot111113125211pm
Hi everyone, I am new here!

I agree with kool, it could go either way but I am with an upside bias here.

11 11 2013 es 11 50 55 am
Im actually short here from 1768.00, not the best entry. But it is what it is. Itook this trade because i feel i can use a really tight 1.75 stop.

lol..well..

Either way rainbow is ready to expand soon and we will get some volatility!
just covered 1767.75 to exit my short . cant wait any longer... with the holiday and the bond market closed, i guess todays lack of action is to be expected.. see all later
If I come across $12.50 scattered on the street, I'll bend over to pick it up, especially if the vig is only $4.90. Alternatively, if someone offers me $7.60 to watch their car for 2 hours, I'll tell them to f**k off. On the other hand, if the pay-out is $7.60 times X, I'll be as accommodating as 'X' is large. Good onya, Blue; I hope X was BIG!